Barca Transfers and Rumors

SeloBarca

Just sell Greizmann, Dembele, Coutinho, Pjanic, Roberto, Braith, Firpo, Trincao, Alena and Lenglet for a lower fee. Just take the loss.
Even cheaper players are better than them.
Fati is already a better fit than Griezmann, and Gavi should be given chances soon.
Really need to strenghten our defence, Pique and Lenglet is really 3rd tier defence. Alba can do another year, and Dest is to early to say.
A DM if De Jong wont play there. Pedri is a given.
A striker like Haaland is also needed.

khaled_a_d

Porque

Linked to Bryan Gil again in MD. Probably time he gets his own thread as he is going to have a long career, also linked with us until he moves to a big club.

Can't help but feel that his future lies at fullback though. His wing play is rather basic. Reminds me of Juanfran when he was breaking through- albeit a better version.

gregorrin10

Linked to Bryan Gil again in MD. Probably time he gets his own thread as he is going to have a long career, also linked with us until he moves to a big club.

Can't help but feel that his future lies at fullback though. His wing play is rather basic. Reminds me of Juanfran when he was breaking through- albeit a better version.

The man who will finally bench Jordi Alba, welcome! :p

Last edited:

FC433

Saul is having a poor season so far (have not been following him much), and reports suggest that he might be on his out to Munich. Coutinho for Saul + $$$?

Kul_z

Saul is having a poor season so far (have not been following him much), and reports suggest that he might be on his out to Munich. Coutinho for Saul + $$$?

No. We need explosive strong player like yaya toure was, but we might have him in ilaix.
We need a wc striker and wc cb

FC433

Hearing positive stuff about Aurelien Tchouameni. Have watched him a couple of times, and he was definitely an interesting player.

From what I read in last couple of days

Our targets are:

Erling Haaland
Eric Garc?a - free
Memphis Depay - free
Georginio Wijnaldum - free
Yusuf Demir
David Alaba - free
Sergio Ag?ero - free
Bryan Gil
Juan Bernat
Julian Nagelsmann

And apperently there is a plan to sell 5 players (Coutinho, Griezmann, Pjanic, Braithweite, Firpo) to get Haaland.
For Y. Demir, Bryan Gill and Bernat I cant say anything, didn't watch them. All other players are free to go, so... I dont know, maybe it's not such a bad thing to get them. For Aguero I've read that he is going to have 2 year contract.

But what I'm thinking is, Barca need CD. Pique is old, Araujo to young and wihtout experience. And for others, I dont have to say anything, they are done.

Messigician

Andre Cury (former Brazilian scout for Barcelona): "2 years ago we almost had an agreement with PSG to bring back Neymar. The deal wasn't completed because nobody was willing to pay ?20M which would've sealed the deal."

Unfortunate

Trafalgar

From what I read in last couple of days

Our targets are:

Erling Haaland
Eric Garc?a - free
Memphis Depay - free
Georginio Wijnaldum - free
Yusuf Demir
David Alaba - free
Sergio Ag?ero - free
Bryan Gil
Juan Bernat
Julian Nagelsmann

And apperently there is a plan to sell 5 players (Coutinho, Griezmann, Pjanic, Braithweite, Firpo) to get Haaland.
For Y. Demir, Bryan Gill and Bernat I cant say anything, didn't watch them. All other players are free to go, so... I dont know, maybe it's not such a bad thing to get them. For Aguero I've read that he is going to have 2 year contract.

But what I'm thinking is, Barca need CD. Pique is old, Araujo to young and wihtout experience. And for others, I dont have to say anything, they are done.

We don't need Aguero and Wijnaldum if we're getting Haaland and renewing Ilaix...

Bulgroz

Hearing positive stuff about Aurelien Tchouameni. Have watched him a couple of times, and he was definitely an interesting player.

Mentioned him in another thread, I know him pretty well since he's from Bordeaux. Losing him completely fucked the team up last season honestly, and he's be very good this year. But Monaco paid 20M for him so he's not leaving for cheap.

Home of Barca Fans