Barca Transfers and Rumors

Birdy

I?ve seen reports that ManU are serious about taking Dembele off us .. that would give money for Depay .. I actually think Dembele is showing some good signs tbh

Barca can't be any serious if let Dembele go.
The best attacker we have together with Fati, criminal to let him go

malvolio

Barca can't be any serious if let Dembele go.
The best attacker we have together with Fati, criminal to let him go

he'll get injured in no time and we'll cry again for being stupid and not selling when we should of have.

also best attacker with the current squad status isn't saying much. fati and even braithwaite were labeled as such, around here. :lol:

JerseyAddict

he'll get injured in no time and we'll cry again for being stupid and not selling when we should of have.

also best attacker with the current squad status isn't saying much. fati and even braithwaite were labeled as such, around here. :lol:

Wisdom thrue exprience...
Who says Dembele won't "fall appart" in a next games.
He is on fire... Until injured.

Messigician

The fuck

Chelsea coach Frank Lampard's dream is to coach Bar?a. On his day, he was close to becoming a player for Bar?a and now his goal is to be able to sit on the bench at the Camp Nou. [@GuillemBalague via @tjuanmarti] https://t.co/b352ki5SOt

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Messi is leaving in 5 months, is it that far fetched to entertain an idea of us getting Haaland? If we sell Coutinho and Griezmann, Busquets/Pique, we should have resources to make it happen.

Prospect of playing with our own wunderkinds Pedri and Fati + Demebele and starting the fresh legacy should be attractive enough for anyone.

FC433

^
I think there is a very good chance that we are getting Haaland with Laporta. We are almost 100% getting a new CF next summer regardless.

JamDav1982

^
I think there is a very good chance that we are getting Haaland with Laporta. We are almost 100% getting a new CF next summer regardless.

There is too much emphasis put on Laporta and Haaland would think. There is no real advantage that Laporta has over any other candidate in signing him.

The ones who pay the most will get him and that includes most likely a big signing on fee, agents fees etc.

Just dont see how Barca can compete with all the other clubs that will be after him.

FC433

^
True. Nothing substantial, just feeling. Laporta has connections/ dealt with MR before. Knows what needs to be done + he likes such transfers (big names). I could see us going for other options with other candidates. Again, just feeling.

JamDav1982

^
True. Nothing substantial, just feeling. Laporta has connections/ dealt with MR before. Knows what needs to be done + he likes such transfers (big names). I could see us going for other options with other candidates. Again, just feeling.

Raiola cares about money and it will be an open auction where everyone involved will know what is being bid and will try to get each club to increase it.

The relationship with Raiola will not save one cent on that.

Lets remember the reason they have a good relationship.... Laporta paid 80m for Ibra and put Raiola on the payroll for four or five years.

Joan

There is too much emphasis put on Laporta and Haaland would think. There is no real advantage that Laporta has over any other candidate in signing him.

That's right. Think it's down to whether the club has resources to please him, his agent, and Borussia or not. Of corse, if Barcelona is even an option for him.

Strikes me as a player who'd love playing in England.

JamDav1982

That's right. Think it's down to whether the club has resources to please him, his agent, and Borussia or not. Of corse, if Barcelona is even an option for him.

Strikes me as a player who'd love playing in England.

Agree it feels like EPL is where he and more and more of top players will chose to go and stay for variety of reasons and almost all the route being financial.

Joan

Next board needs vision and to agree with the coach (whoever that is) what path to take. Won't be an easy summer.

We need reinforcemenets in all lines. A solid defender, someone besides Garcia in my opinion, and a midfielder to replace Busquets. A nine and a winger, even.

But lots of players need to go for that to happen.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans