Barca Transfers and Rumors

Givenchy

I'm suprised the Herrera rumours didn't come back. i cant stand the cunt but he could work well for us imo, was at Bilbao with EV and it seems hes fallen out of favour at United

ebieymjunior

Wishlist for next season: Griezmann, Dybala, Grimaldo

[formation=barca,6]
ter Stegen
0-0-Piqué-0-Umtiti-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Grimaldo
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Roberto-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Messi-0
0-0-0-Dybala-0-0-0
0-Griezmann-0-0-0-Dembélé-0
[/formation]

With Busquets and Roberto (depending on how he does in CM this season, otherwise another midfielder) closer to Messi (couldn't find how to do so).

Dybala and Messi can exchange positions during the match, likewise Griezmann, Dybala and Dembélé too, which makes for confusion in the opposite defence.
e.g. Griezmann CF, Dybala SS, Messi RW (we all know he likes to be central, but just for one moment)
or Dembele RW, Griezmann LW, Messi CF, Dybala AM
or even Griezmman and Dybala ST, Messi SS and Dembélé AM can all be done

What people don't understand about Barcelona's 433 is that it can turn into a lot of formations on the pitch. It's the most versatile formation, which makes me wonder why people want Barca to depart from it.

=> No need for Coutinho :)

Last edited:

Nothanks

I don't understand the obsession of putting messi in the midfield

we have the worlds greatest finisher in the team and you guys want to relegate him further back to feed people worse than him.

we have the worlds greatest finisher in the team and you guys want to relegate him further back to feed people worse than him.

He's also the world's greatest playmaker. Need to take advantage of that, not turn him into a poacher like Penaldo. It's why the false 9 role was perfect for him, but unfortunately that's been figured out. If we start him on the right, he drifts inwards leaving a gaping hole there (admittedly, Semedo, like Alves and unlike Roberto, is capable of filling that hole up front). That leaves CAM. Messi as a 9 doesn't work and is a waste of his talent, as we saw when Tata tried it.

Last edited:

ebieymjunior

The thing with Messi is that he thrives in midfield and thrives in attack. He a true 10 or a false 9. That's why he's able to receive the ball in midfield dribble past everyone and score, which is what he's been doing for the past 2 years, despite playing in RW. That's why we need someone that can interchange with him when he goes forward, hence Dybala in front of him.

Basho_toporskyi

Well, summer went like this: verratti, bellerin, semedo, delafoue, dybala, coutinho-lost neymar - panic- coutinho x3 rejected, dembele x2 rejected, seri, di maria rejected, dembele dissapeared, signed paulinho, dembele found and signed, coutinho training normally with brasil and nobody knows wtf is going on with this liverpool situation. Well, i'm kinda sure that this transfer window was total disaster in case of scouting in which positions should we get stronger. I dont know, but i think there are many players on the market who would bring something spectacular to the team. For example, alaba. With that neymoney, i would without thinking offer bayern 70-90m for him. Dude is so versatile you could play him all over the left flank. Amazing player. And with the rest try to bring also tiago back, because f..k it, we already ruined couple of relationships, why not include bayern in that 😁😁

We should have signed alaba last season. He can even fill in for CM if any injury. Very versatile player. Thiago wont come til we sort out our mess, he will go to the epl before coming back home.
All i see is a transition stage, lets see how EV aka Moyes too does.

Basho_toporskyi

Let coutinho be and bid for him next year, all we are doing is making him more expensive. Sign him 80mil next yr.
50mil for seri ain't bad.
Gomez whom i feel will still flourish should go on loan to juve, arda sell/bench, rafinha to AC milan, Vermalean should be released .
Roberto can fill xavi shoes to a satisfiable degree that is.
Denis looks to me like an Iniesta in 3yrs, his passing and connect with leo was lit in the last game. If Moyes II gets his tactics right we already have a team.

Basho_toporskyi

16:47
KEITA: FAN FROM A DISTANCE

Midfielder Naby Keita admits he will be a long-distance Liverpool supporter for the next year as he waits to complete his move to Anfield.

"Until I join my new club, next summer, I will remain an interested supporter from a distance," Keita told liverpoolfc.com.

"I am delighted that an agreement has been reached which will allow me to join Liverpool Football Club next summer, when I will become part of a project that excites me greatly.

"Having my future resolved means I can now focus on helping RBL achieve great things this season."
Skysports

This is what we should do about Coutinho. Give them time to find replacement. They already bid for lemar so it could still happen this window but i would appreciate a lesser bargain for next season.

I also heard Ney is changing Cou's mind

Mitchell1978

He's also the world's greatest playmaker. Need to take advantage of that, not turn him into a poacher like Penaldo. It's why the false 9 role was perfect for him, but unfortunately that's been figured out. If we start him on the right, he drifts inwards leaving a gaping hole there (admittedly, Semedo, like Alves and unlike Roberto, is capable of filling that hole up front). That leaves CAM. Messi as a 9 doesn't work and is a waste of his talent, as we saw when Tata tried it.

No it wasnt Messi had a great and productive season and we won the league. The problems were with other parts of the team.

Nothanks

im not saying lets put messi as a 9, but im also not suggesting to put him behind 4 other players, and weakening the midfield with someone who doesnt track back

SimoSky

No Coutinho.
No Lemar.
No Dybala.
No Griezmann.
No new CB (Vermalene is shit !!).
No yet sell Arda.
No yet sell Gomes.
No yet sell Rafinha.
No yet sell Munir.

I hope our board will be destroyed by a cataclism!!!

TrueCule

No Coutinho.
No Lemar.
No Dybala.
No Griezmann.
No new CB (Vermalene is shit !!).
No yet sell Arda.
No yet sell Gomes.
No yet sell Rafinha.
No yet sell Munir.

I hope our board will be destroyed by a cataclism!!!

We are two points ahead Real in La liga without new players. Imagine how much cushion we are going to have when Dembele settles in.

Home of Barca Fans