Barca Transfers and Rumors

Kul_z

BM never sell their stars. They let Kross go because of his wage demands. just because he asked highest wage because of Gotze wage. l'm sure they still regret it. Signing PSG, BM and RM players are impossible. we can add Chealse, M.City to them as well.

Well, our beloved neymar proved us wrong. But hey, you never know

Kul_z

They knew Barca has the money. What did you expect? Buying from EPL clubs are always very expensive.

To tell them that they can f..k off. 100m + arda, rafinha or gomes and thats it. Instead, we should bid 160m for dybala, and i'm sure that messi would play as a cam, and yey, messi doesnt track back same as coutinho, so i dont see that much difference. But, I hope i'm wrong if coutinho actually signs and he delivers

JamDav1982

To tell them that they can f..k off. 100m + arda, rafinha or gomes and thats it. Instead, we should bid 160m for dybala, and i'm sure that messi would play as a cam, and yey, messi doesnt track back same as coutinho, so i dont see that much difference. But, I hope i'm wrong if coutinho actually signs and he delivers

Coutinho works hard off the ball and does close down/get stuck in.

BM never sell their stars. They let Kross go because of his wage demands. just because he asked highest wage because of Gotze wage. l'm sure they still regret it. Signing PSG, BM and RM players are impossible. we can add Chealse, M.City to them as well.

With the exception of PSG, it's possible to sign players from those teams if said players push for it. PSG's the only club that keeps unhappy players against their will.

SeloBarca

We are paying alot of money for the players. But we are in desperate need of them, which makes the sum ok for me, even though its a rediculous sum of money.
God knows where that money would have ended up otherwise, probably in Bartomeus pockets.
We could have ended up with even more Paulinho type of players.

If we get Coutinho, him and Dembele is a start atleast, but we still need a deep playing creator CM next year.

Zincubus

Banned
This is from the Liverpool Echo a few minutes ago ...

Liverpool CEO Peter Moore responds to Philippe Coutinho transfer claims that Coutinho will remain a Liverpool player - nothing has changed and they will not listen to any more offers for him !?!?

Zincubus

Banned
Sooooo anyways, I just checked on a Liverpool forum and the current vibe is that a deal has been agreed but for Coutinho to come to us NEXT summer

This sounds far more likely

gr98

[tw]902659071479869440[/tw] Explains why he's trying so hard for Coutinho LOL hope that they still push for him to resign.

Zincubus

Banned
According to a scouse reporter on TalkSport a short while ago - we are still trying to get Coutinho on instalments over FIVE years !!

No chance !

Home of Barca Fans