Barca Transfers and Rumors

Giginho75

You're either very, VERY optimistic or borderline delusional.

or maybe some users are too much negative...
we will understand it this summer.

We were saying the same thing the last 2 season. Truth is people till now fail to see how much destruction this corrupt board has caused.

We are still alive thanks to only the best player this sport has known. After pep's departure our signing and sport policy in general have been abysmal and as things are, fron now on we are going downhill. What's BBZ was saying is absolutely true. This past decade when we were dominating the football world is an exception. This is not a matter of cycles. The 4 CL trophies are enough proof of that.

We had a formidable chance to instaure a sustainable sport management strategy based on the fundamentals built under pep and we failed miserably. That's also in our DNA.

I'm not being pessimistic but very objective.

probably i come from another world...
but if we are messi-dependent, the same thing we can say on cr7 with real...
and i talk about merengues because they are our first opponents and the principal team with which usually we make a comparison...
in your opinion, could real without cr7 win all trophies they got in these years? i don't think...
then, your first point can be seen with other points of view...

about the post-pep...
he left us a great heredity for mentality and style of play...
but we have continued to win a lot of trophies and clasicos and to play often in a fantastic way for a lot of matches...

one thing is true...
we have totally failed last transfer market...
we thought to take great players, useful for changes in the lineup...
unfortunately it has not been so and now we cannot fail the next...

at the end, i read on this forum all players will go somewhere in other teams and barca by now is over...
i don't think so...

i think exist the cycles and the opponents...
it's impossible winning always, but is very important to build for the future and to stay always competitive.

Espacio

can we make these transfers in these fee?

coutinho=75m€
seri=25m€
sidibe=20m€
sanchez=18m€
total=138m€

sell
arda=25m€
gomez=30m€

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We've been linked with a 50M € bid for Julian Weigl. Source is Don Balon. Can't speak on its reliability.

Last edited:

Raketa10

I would be more than happy with Coutinho/Dembele, Seri, Sanchez and RB. :D

Sanchez and Seri are realistic but to buy Dembele or Coutinho will be hard as hell.

Regarding RB I hope they won't force Bellerin. If we manage to sign him in the end we will lose time and money and end up with a half-product.

Last edited:

Devils

There is ZERO need to spend massive amounts of money on a Dembele. Our attack and attacking subs (Paco, Vidal) is already more than good enough.

Our priorities have to be midfield and RB. Spend big on 2 midfielders + a rightback and maybe bring in CB if we have any capital remaining.

That's all that needs to be done this year. That Dembele kid can wait.

Pastore

Would be great to get Dembele already this summer but i think would be too expensive since there are other positions which need to be fixed.

How often did Vidal play there? 2-3 times? Would be important to have another quick winger.

Jay Jay

Weigl and Busquet, Seri or Naby in front.Ideal, but I think that would mean Iniesta and two more midfielder would go.

khaled_a_d

There is ZERO need to spend massive amounts of money on a Dembele. Our attack and attacking subs (Paco, Vidal) is already more than good enough.

Our priorities have to be midfield and RB. Spend big on 2 midfielders + a rightback and maybe bring in CB if we have any capital remaining.

That's all that needs to be done this year. That Dembele kid can wait.

Dembele means 4231 and Messi turned into AM. 2 midfielders probably means we want 433. I think whoever we go for will give us a clue on Valverde intentions.

Giginho75

classic 4-3-3

ter
? piq umt alb
rak bus ?
leo sua ney

with only two great players fcb will have, as usual, a high level team still competitive for the top, with the most of players still in shape and with many years of carreer to do (mostly MSN)...

later we can talk about bench/alternatives that are much important almost like the "first eleven" during the season...

some doubts for 4-2-3-1, but valverde will know better than us what fcb needs.

SeloBarca

We've been linked with a 50M € bid for Julian Weigl. Source is Don Balon. Can't speak on its reliability.

Weigl is good and would be nice for the future, good passingabilities and can play CM aswlel as DM.
But 50M feels like to much. But for whats available out there Weigl might be the best option for converting into a deep laying playmaker.
Gambling on Dahoud woulda been better and cheaper, but as usual were to slow.

wisconsincule

Hoping we sign Semedo (40m) , Seri (40m) and Sanchez (20m). If we sell off some players we could buy Dembele this summer if we really wanted. I think the 4-3-3 is dead and they need a new formation where Messi plays centrally. Not entirely sure if Seri and Busi would work together but Seri seems to have good long passing which would work perfectly with Neymar and Demebele running down the wings.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both MD and Sport pushing hard with the Bellerin narrative, and MD even going as far as saying that Robert, Bartomeu and Sanllehi will meet with his agent this Thursday.

Home of Barca Fans