Barca Transfers and Rumors

gatsu

i disagree, too much negative your position.

now is the moment of madrid. trophies and great players, this is clear (after a long time where we've dominated).

but the charme of barca is always high...
i don't understand why many users have this bad opinion about the future of barca...
it seems fcb is over! we will not buy no one players because we haven't money, ambitions, charme, targets, etc.

keep calm! we have failed last transfer market, but this summer will be sure different.

furthermore, the english teams have to improve much to compete with two spanish and bayern.

We were saying the same thing the last 2 season. Truth is people till now fail to see how much destruction this corrupt board has caused.

We are still alive thanks to only the best player this sport has known. After pep's departure our signing and sport policy in general have been abysmal and as things are, fron now on we are going downhill. What's BBZ was saying is absolutely true. This past decade when we were dominating the football world is an exception. This is not a matter of cycles. The 4 CL trophies are enough proof of that.

We had a formidable chance to instaure a sustainable sport management strategy based on the fundamentals built under pep and we failed miserably. That's also in our DNA.

I'm not being pessimistic but very objective.

Last edited:

xXKonan

img_rbravo_20170605-003648_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_05062017.jpg

Says we reactivated our interest in Dembele.

GetIn

If we can pull off Semedo, Seri and Dembele this summer it will have been a huge success considering the board we've got here. Ideally we would like to sign a few more players for depth's sake, but we simply cannot afford to if we get the aforementioned targets. That being said I have no faith in Farto and this board so I expect us to spend 70M on Bellerin, 40M on Vitolo, and 30M on some other overrated La Liga scrub midfielder.

gatsu

Well it doesn´t look like Verratti or Coutinho are possible so who else?

Transfers are not my biggest concern. How we are going to use the players is. Roberto, Denis, Rafinha are not mid table teams MF. They have qualities that we must exploit better.

What we absolutely need is an RB. As for the MF I'll be more than happy with Seri Which is a very talented MF who only need little to achieve new heights and barca is the perfect environment for that.

First thing is to get rid of the whole MSN bullshit. This is what primarily killed us.

Fabinho, Seri/Eriksen, Inaki williams/Dembele and get over with it.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

If we keep getting linked with players like Bellerin we have no chance next season.

People talk about the coach and players but we need a new president. One who is an ex player and icon. Someone who knows football.

Zidane knows he has quality so he keeps things simple and let's the players play.

With the players we have or planning to acquire we are going to slip further behind.

Barcilliant

Sport saying that Valverde has given Robert the go ahead for Bellerin.

I would rather get the head case Aurier.

Bellerin is poor. Besides pace he really has nothing. He would cost too much.

What the hell is going on? Robert sucks.

khaled_a_d

If Seri is the only midfield signing we will make, then we are in for a disappointment next season.

If Messi is moving to full time AM then I can't see us signing more than one midfielder. If we decide we will go for 433 with Messi as RW it depends on how Valverde sees the midfield set up and who is staying and leaving
We have numbers with Busquets,Gomes,Roberto,Iniesta,Rakitic and new signing and that isn't counting Arda/Denis/Rafinha/Mascherano/Samper/Alena whom we might keep few of them and use them in midfield when needed.

Home of Barca Fans