Barca Transfers and Rumors

Looking for all transfer options... Im starting to think that the best think would be to go for Rashford. Can play CF and LW, and could maybe be part of Coutinho deal going to MANU.
De Ligt
Rashford
Guerreiro/Firpo for me
Thats 200mio. Affordable.

DAMNit

Looking for all transfer options... Im starting to think that the best think would be to go for Rashford. Can play CF and LW, and could maybe be part of Coutinho deal going to MANU.
De Ligt
Rashford
Guerreiro/Firpo for me
Thats 200mio. Affordable.

Sorry to say, but De ligt will most likely go to PSG.

Barcilliant

Tbh these days there are very few top class CF out there who would be realistic to buy. I think that Suarez might be the best of a bad situation that we are in. Although I sometimes wonder if it would be better to have Messi take up the false 9 position again and buy another winger.....

The best young number nine in the world is Jovic and we fucked up not getting him. According to sources he didn't fit the Barça profile (whatever the fuck that is) because he is only a killer in the box. So we apparently wanted someone who can drift wide and link up play. Sounds like bullshit to me but this is Barca 2019 so expect the worst.

Zidane82

Sorry to say, but De ligt will most likely go to PSG.

I will be shocked if he chooses PSG .. makes no sense other than money which he will never be short of wherever he goes .
That said I felt the same about Thiago Silva ..

I think the lure of FDJ will swing if for us tbh

jairzinho

I think he probably takes the money now and then look to make a move to a more 'established' club in his mid 20's.
Basically you could say that's what Mbappe is doing.

BBZ8800

wow what a clutch player

imagine we had someone like him coming off the bench

This season he had:
16 shots in total and scored 6 goals.
=38% of his shots ended as goals.
In a CL he had 3 shots and 3 goals.
2 goals against Barca and 1 against Tottenham.
=100% efficiency.

For example, our options:
Messi, 224 shots, 48 goals:
=21% finishing efficiency
Dembele, 42 shots, 8 goals
=19% finishing efficiency
Suarez, 150 shots, 22 goals:
=15% finishing efficiency
Malcom, 14 shots, 2 goals (La liga and a Cl):
=14% finishing efficiency
Coutinho, 101 shots and 8 goals:
=8% finishing efficiency

Ok, Origi was somewhat lucky and his sample of shots is smaller, but still.
Coutinho's finishing numbers are especially horrible.
Suarez and Malcom were quiet bad also.

Last edited:

DAMNit

I will be shocked if he chooses PSG .. makes no sense other than money which he will never be short of wherever he goes .
That said I felt the same about Thiago Silva ..

I think the lure of FDJ will swing if for us tbh

90 millions euros sign on fee + 15 millions euros annually should be able to help him decide.
Besides he is just 19 and The era of Barca/Madrid dominance is gradually (possibly) ending...
PSG sounds like a soft,safe, favourable landing spot.

Arda Turan is the worst transfer in our recent history. Not only because of his non-existent contribution to the team, but also because he is a piece of shit as a person. Like really fuck this retard..

Home of Barca Fans