Barca Transfers and Rumors

gregorrin10

[tw]1136038288421281794[/tw]

Wendell? yeah, don't know about that one chief.

Guerreiro could be pretty special though. Super versatile as well, able to play LM and CM too. I remember wanting us to buy him before he joined Dortmund, although I can't say I watched him closely since then. Did anyone here watched him closely enough to give an opinion on how he's been doing at Dortmund? I remember seeing him out of their lineups quite a lot though, think he was injured a lot, but I can't be sure.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

What do you guys think about Youcef Atal if Semedo leaves?
I like what i see but maybe a little to offensive even for us.

[youtube]rWE99UmP__U[/youtube]

snowy

I'd say keep Semedo and do a straight swap for Sergi. Or if Atal's under-priced, sell Bob for 50 mil and get him instead.

If board wants to get on with the full on geriatrics tactics and fossil age squad, might as well sign'em free agent legends and get the crowds excited again ;)

add some speed n flair to our game!

Sorin

What do you guys think about Youcef Atal if Semedo leaves?
I like what i see but maybe a little to offensive even for us.

[youtube]rWE99UmP__U[/youtube]

Don't forget that when we bought Semedo he was more known for his offensive game than defensive. We all know how that turned out under Valverde's "guidance".

Porque

I think if Semedo goes rather than buy a RB I think we will put our trust in Wague for next season.

He will be good for the system but I think that right now, his defensive play is even below Sergi Roberto's which is my worry. But mentality wise he is beyond Miranda, so we are looking at a guy who can play decent against most LaLiga sides leaving Sergi for the big games.

There is also Todibo who if he stays, could be a decent defensive RB option for us. Great less technical CBs like Puyol and Ramos got their starts at fullback, along with others like Abidal and to a lesser extent Mathieu and Thuram.

jairzinho

I'd say keep Semedo and do a straight swap for Sergi. Or if Atal's under-priced, sell Bob for 50 mil and get him instead.

If board wants to get on with the full on geriatrics tactics and fossil age squad, might as well sign'em free agent legends and get the crowds excited again ;)

add some speed n flair to our game!

Lol. Good luck getting 50 mil for Sergi. No one wants him.

We'd be better off cashing in on Semedo and going after Kimmich.

snowy

Lol. Good luck getting 50 mil for Sergi. No one wants him.

We'd be better off cashing in on Semedo and going after Kimmich.

damn board extended Sergi's contract till 2022 with a 500 mil buyout clause (same as Alba's lol). Crossing fingers here Barto doesn't give him another multi-year upgrade as his final coup de grace b4 he leaves.

BM is cash rich and looking to upgrade with young talents. They've just had their 90 mil offer for Havertz rejected. Would be a dream upgrade for us but no way they'd part with lil'Kim.

y6495e9q
He's been in beast mode this year!

BarçaBarça

Edu Polo who is a very reliable journalist reports that we are going to sign four more players. A LB, CB, CF and a sub for Suarez.

That is a bit strange. I do not believe that we need two new CFs unless we sell Suarez.

Our potential signings: Firpo, MDL, AG and I have no idea who is the other CF.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...019/barca-fichajes-cuatro-mercato-verano.html

The other CF is going to be someone like Maxi Gomez for cheap money/swap with players or Rodrigo in a swap for other players like Cillessen.

JedBanker

Tbh these days there are very few top class CF out there who would be realistic to buy. I think that Suarez might be the best of a bad situation that we are in. Although I sometimes wonder if it would be better to have Messi take up the false 9 position again and buy another winger.....

Basho_toporskyi

Now barca is the one pulling the "Real Madrid" while Real has learnt from the barca success over the years and are more objective.
Jovic, hazard and next Mendy whom by the should have been signed since...

Home of Barca Fans