Barca Transfers and Rumors

Lacazette should be our top priority if Griezmann doesn't come through
I wish lacazette was our priority.
Lacazette is everything I wish Malcom was, b.c they do have similiar build

Danny Ocean

Can anyone tell me why this club is not going after Eden Hazard? He is an ideal Barca player but he is moving to RM. Hazard will fit in way better than Greasymann.
Hazard seems to be a player that needs to run the game and have a lot of touches to be effective. Can't see that happening at Barca.

Xaviniesta

Griezmann is the most ideal candidate. CL proven, knows the league, speaks the language, a world-class player in general. who would have you guys gone for? i cant think of many other options.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Griezmann is the most ideal candidate. CL proven, knows the league, speaks the language, a world-class player in general. who would have you guys gone for? i cant think of many other options.

Agree to an extent. As a player, he's fantastic and guaranteed to deliver. As a player, he's a douche and that would be difficult to stomach wearing blaugrana shirt

The bigger issue is where will he play considering he has been fairly clear that he does not want to play as a winger anymore and he's absolutely not a #9 - his best position, not unlike Coutinho is as a #10. So, while I do not expect similar failure with the possibility of Griez compared to Cou I don't see how anyone, much less Valverde, would line us up

Leo back to a false 9 and benching Suarez altogether?

After having sold Paco & dumping Munir only to rely on a backup like Prince during the business end of the season in CL, I would be happy to see a bonafide goalscorer who can stretch defenses like Griezmann be targeted. But again, at what price & wages? The list of cons outweight pros but there are few other credible options

Zidane82

This looks like Barca's realistic transfer activity this summer:

IN

F De Jong 60m
M De Ligt 75m
A Griezmann 110m

OUT

I Rakitic 60m
S Umtiti 50m
P Countino 100m

That would be the deal of a lifetime .. .. FDJ in for 60 million and Rakitic out for 60 million :)

vuji_31

That would be the deal of a lifetime .. .. FDJ in for 60 million and Rakitic out for 60 million :)

Wait...
Where have you been for last 5 months?
De Jong's price is officially 75 millions plus 10 millions in bonus.

Coutinho is going for maybe 90 and Rakitic for 40-45.These are estimate but nobody will give 60 for Rakitic.

vuji_31

Ronald Koeman paid a visit to Barça's offices at 11AM, and around 45 minutes later, at 11:55AM, was seen at the Hotel Sofia.

vuji_31

Bartomeu: "Valverde is the coach we want, he has the support of the president and the board and he knows."

"He has a contract and we are very happy with him, the project is medium and long term."

FCBfan22

Bartomeu: "Valverde is the coach we want, he has the support of the president and the board and he knows."

"He has a contract and we are very happy with him, the project is medium and long term."

Long term destruction of Barcelona.

#Suarez2031
#Busquets2029
#Alba2037
#Rakitić2032

Howlgrana

Don't tell me he said this recently? Please, he has to go.

Howlgrana

Wait...

Coutinho is going for maybe 90 and Rakitic for 40-45.These are estimate but nobody will give 60 for Rakitic.

Lol that's a brainfart on my part I googled Rakitic transfer fee and used the 60m euros from the article.

Thinking about it, at 31, 30m would be a good deal

Zidane82

Wait...

Err those weren’t my figures I just quoted a post ..

vuji_31

There is also picture...

I don't know...Maybe he went in Barcelona because of next cup of nation (De Jong ,Cillesen) or how it is called in english language.
But also maybe he went because of potential job.

Now the question is . Cup of nations is going to be 06.09.

But more probably is it because of potential job.

Let's hope that Bartomeu is talking shit , just to win the CDR.
We know that they already done this in past.
Even at the Neymar's transfer to PSG where he was saying that he will stay.

Considering that Barcelona wanted to win CL , and Valverde didn't do it even after 3-0 I think he will be sacked after CDR.

Home of Barca Fans