Barca Transfers and Rumors

Howlgrana

FFs shortsighted again, I really rate Griez but he is too old and £108m is a huge sum for someone that is 28 and will need his first season to adapt to a completely different playing style between Barca and Atleti. So we'll get his best when he is 29 and then he'll start declining.

SeloBarca

Would rather have used that money to try and lure Sane away

Ty8dEdF.png

Would have been nice, but with EV and this board..

Last edited:

Dinho10

Can anyone tell me why this club is not going after Eden Hazard? He is an ideal Barca player but he is moving to RM. Hazard will fit in way better than Greasymann.

Howlgrana

Hazard is too old like Griez, and would cost even more. Plus he loves R.Madrid. No point speculating.

Hopefully Griez goes PSG. I really rate him but he is a short term solution to a long term problem here.

vuji_31

Plus he want 17 million euros salary.

It is too much.

I feel like they are buying just to buy someone.

We are doing what was Real Madrid doing .

Arizona Scott

Griezmann is a way more flexible player than hazard. Can play cf, lw, false 9. AG also gets 1 goal per 2 for atletico, hazard is just a bit better than 1 goal per 4. AG can be used to bench/rest suarez, hazard could not.

Giginho75

Can anyone tell me why this club is not going after Eden Hazard? He is an ideal Barca player but he is moving to RM. Hazard will fit in way better than Greasymann.

First point: Not all top class players can play for Barca.

Second point: Hazard is the typical player who needs to be the number one in his team where he has to manage the game, instead at Barca the boss is Leo and I'm not sure that Hazard is the right player for us.

Howlgrana

This looks like Barca's realistic transfer activity this summer:

IN

F De Jong 60m
M De Ligt 75m
A Griezmann 110m

OUT

I Rakitic 60m
S Umtiti 50m
P Countino 100m

Home of Barca Fans