Barca Transfers and Rumors

GOAT_SUAREZ

Absolutely not. No more Liverpool players,our board are incompetent morons with more (club) money than sense.They bought 2 players and grossly overpaid to secure their positions rather than welfare/position of the club.

On top of that Salah also wouldn't fit our current system/style of play (or lack there of) .

our board is a lot but certainly not incompetent.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
our board is a lot but certainly not incompetent.

They most certainly are, We've been terrible in the market for so long because of them (directly or indirectly). The fact they overpaid paid so much for Coutinho and Dembele is embarrassing really. We've pissed the Neymar money away and helped strengthen other teams with those transfers.

Dembele may live up to his price tag but Coutinho will never imo.

pregra

I know he scored the goal that knocked us out of the CL last season but if we don’t manage to buy De Light, I think we should get Manolas. What a beast he is in 1v1s. Got pace to burn and when he gets body-contact with the attacker it is game over. Shame he is quite limited with the ball.

khaled_a_d

120 million Salah + 300 million the Coutinho clause. Can't believe everyone forgets that.

1-The clause isn't totally confirmed and it was reported to be 100M at some point.
2-It is meaningless, if Liverpool is ready to sell a player and we are ready to offer more than other clubs they won't lose money for false pride. This clause or just for "stay away from our players" so we won't bully them again.
Key word is ready to sell, that won't happen with Salah unless Klopp leaves, they stay trophyless for few years (and he will be old) or they won the league and he asked to leave for a new challenge

Givenchy

I know he scored the goal that knocked us out of the CL last season but if we don’t manage to buy De Light, I think we should get Manolas. What a beast he is in 1v1s. Got pace to burn and when he gets body-contact with the attacker it is game over. Shame he is quite limited with the ball.

wasnt his contract running low last season or the season before? i guess he must of signed a new one but yeah he'd be a great backup plan if we don't get De Ligt

Messigician

+1

My countryman said he will only leave for Barcelona or Real Madrid too

Joan

Recent rumors:

Barca pleased with Maxi Gomez' performance against us. They see him as a promising option.

Barca interested in Ndombele, so is Napoli. Lyon wants 80 mil.

Home of Barca Fans