Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBfan22

If we get De Yong and De Ligt it would be heaven. This is how i would line up next season with my dream signings.

Suarez-Messi
Coutinho
De Yong- Busquets-Arthur
Alba-De Ligt-Umtiti-De Marcos

Congrats, your use of the two CB's in this proposed lineup tells a lot about you.

You played yourself.

Messigician

Congrats, your use of the two CB's in this proposed lineup tells a lot about you.

You played yourself.

You really think I considered left footed or right footed when making the list lmao?

The point is the players selected or do you want accurate spacing too? Does not including ter Stegen mean we play with no keeper?

FCBfan22

You really think I considered left footed or right footed when making the list lmao?

The point is the players selected or do you want accurate spacing too? Does not including ter Stegen mean we play with no keeper?

You should, because it's our biggest problem (not having a decent right footed CB)

Kul_z

It seems cavani is isolated from mbappe ney picture, soooo, suarez cavani messi would romp anything in the path

khaled_a_d

seeing rumours were interested in Alberto fucking Moreno :rofl1:

It is supposed to be 4 man list along Mendy (Lyon), Bernat (PSG) & Gaya (Valancia)
He was good back in his Seville days and isn't old yet, might be a case of him playing in league and system not suitable for him.
If we believe in Miranda/Cucu and think they are Alba's heir, then we need someone as a stop gap for a season and half. If Moreno is for free (likely considering his contracts ends this season) and is willing to sign a short term deal I would understand it
Bernat just joined PSG and not much better anyway,Gaya has no reason to join us

Givenchy

It is supposed to be 4 man list along Mendy (Lyon), Bernat (PSG) & Gaya (Valancia)
He was good back in his Seville days and isn't old yet, might be a case of him playing in league and system not suitable for him.
If we believe in Miranda/Cucu and think they are Alba's heir, then we need someone as a stop gap for a season and half. If Moreno is for free (likely considering his contracts ends this season) and is willing to sign a short term deal I would understand it
Bernat just joined PSG and not much better anyway,Gaya has no reason to join us

honestly wish we just kept Digne. its enough that we need CBs to replace Pique and Vermaelen

xXKonan

The club and Valverde wanted Digne to stay, but He wanted to go going by his interview he did with Everton.

He was comfortable with Barcelona but not making the WC squad for France, forced him to reconsider the idea of staying here.

Home of Barca Fans