Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What do you suggest is done then?

Virtually all clubs loan out players in this type situation.

Stand your ground and call their bluffs. Remove loan from the table. Would see how easier they'd accept offers from other clubs (and I bet there are) when they are denied to move only to their desired destination.

JamDav1982

Stand your ground and call their bluffs. Remove loan from the table. Would see how easier they'd accept offers from other clubs (and I bet there are) when they are denied to move only to their desired destination.

You are assuming it is about him turning down offers from other clubs that Barca are accepting.

Dont think that is the case.

Clubs dont act like that and danger is player calls your bluff anf left with them on wage bill and probably less valuable come the summer.

Messi983

In Rafinha's case it's easy to believe that no club is actually willing to buy him right now after not playing for almost a year and other clubs not knowing in what condition he is. So a loan with buy option is probably the best we'll get.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
cinco-jugadores-rampa-salida-1515786917080.jpg

:lol:

PhilS

With Rafinha, a loan out is the best chance to improve his market value, to actually receive a decent offer to sell him maybe this summer. His value definitely will not recover rusting on the Barca bench forever.

When Barca signs a good player, the hope is that he will remain healthy, adapt to the unique Barca style, improve, and join the ranks of the 15 or 18 members of the squad who get enough playing time to maintain their top form. With a 22 or 24 man squad, most of the bench will fail to achieve this, which hurts their market value a lot. Then Barca has to cut the losses on these players, just dump them, for a lot less than their original price.

On the flip side, for the minority of acquisitions who do flourish, their value skyrockets. Like Umtitti. Like the most profitable acquisition ever, Neymar.

FinBarcelonafan

Arda we got nothing as expected. Rafinha on loan. No offers for Aleix. This expectation is a joke indeed.

Technically we got some money for Arda. Turkish team will pay the whole salary, which is a win itself(more than expected). Nobody was expecting money for Arda(unless we pay the whole wage). I'm quite happy about them paying 100% of the wages.

PhilS

Technically we got some money for Arda. Turkish team will pay the whole salary, which is a win itself(more than expected). Nobody was expecting money for Arda(unless we pay the whole wage). I'm quite happy about them paying 100% of the wages.

What a great deal, under the circumstances. Getting rid of his entire wage is a lot of money.

M

MessiCam

If I’m not mistaken Barça will get payments depending on his performance too. Not that I have high hopes of that happening but it was a good deal under the circumstances.

Icarium

Lifestealer

I was commenting on the infographic, I am also relieved we removed him from the wage structure.

Messi983

We've played against Celta three times in last 6 weeks, didn't he had enough time to evaluate those players? Joke aside, I like that he's looking at Lobotka as I think his playing style would fit us. Wass is also a player I like a lot but at 28 don't think we're really interested in him. Nothing wrong with keeping an eye on Mor for the future too though I don't believe he'll ever make it at top level (reminds me a lot on Deulofeu). And I think that Sisto and Maxi Gomez are also interesting to Robert.

Home of Barca Fans