Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

According to Gabriel Sans,(MD) we are Monitoring the Market for CBs still if needed. He states Marlon is Lucho's first choice CB from Barcelona B and they want him for the Main team for the Future but they don't want to throw him into the fire that quickly and hurt his development.

Sounds like With Mathieu's injury it alerted robert and the Technical staff and they are looking at the market in case Lucho wants another CB. But in the meantime Lucho will use Marlon for the 4th/5th CB (If Mathieu gets injured).

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Reasnoable tbf. Mathieu has gotten injured a lot now. Maybe sell him now and get a replacement. He hasn't shown that great of a start this preseason either. I'd love for him to stay if he gets and stays fit tho.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Pitarch (Valencia director): Paco Alvaver & Diego Alves linked to Barca? "Paco Alcacer is not for sale. Diego Alves is on the market."
Pitarch: "We made it clear to Paco that we are not going to sell him. Whereas in case of Diego Alves, we cannot meet his high wage demands."

Wtf is going on? :lol:

Edit: Seems like it is Lim's to decide.

Unless Valencia owner Peter Lim changes his mind, Paco Alcácer will join Barcelona for 30M + 15M in variables. [sd]

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mario Gomez is close to joining Wolfsburg, according to Kicker.

So I guess it will be between Alcacer and Luan then.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nooooo. At least let him play the Clasicos. The Real Madrid killer himself. Too good to come here and sit on the bench for most of the season, IMO.

xXKonan

If we are paying 30+15 for Alcacer+the loans of Munir and Samper. The dude will be under a Microscope the whole time he's here. the mistakes he makes and if he doesn't score enough, man he will get the Mathieu/Arda treatment by a good portion of the Barcelona fanbase. :lol:

Neeraj

I don't think Alcacer is great . Sure, I wouldn't mind him as backup over no backup, but the kind of money we are talking about is silly for a player of his quality, IMO. As much as I think Munir is crap (I do think Alcacer would be an upgrade, not that much though), I'd rather keep Munir (if the price is correct which it could very well be, considering everyone is overpriced right now, plus he is young and Spain starter so people will be willing to shell out the monies).

Diego Alves though. Isn't he WAY too good to come warm the bench here?! Why are more people not jumping at the prospect of signing him?! I always thought he was one of the world's best keepers (the best, for a short period of time when he seemed to be in super saiyan mode). As stupid as it sounds, I'd almost want him to start over TS, though I know that makes no sense!

Last edited:

ini4ever

Fuck Alcacer if we're going to pay 30+15, I'd rather keep Munir.
Let's just sign Diego Alves and keep Munir and I heard Granada's Paco Jémez wants Samper if true send him there not Valencia.

Jombi

I don't think Alcacer is great . Sure, I wouldn't mind him as backup over no backup, but the kind of money we are talking about is silly for a player of his quality, IMO. As much as I think Munir is crap (I do think Alcacer would be an upgrade, not that much though), I'd rather keep Munir (if the price is correct which it could very well be, considering everyone is overpriced right now, plus he is young and Spain starter so people will be willing to shell out the monies).

Diego Alves though. Isn't he WAY too good to come warm the bench here?! Why are more people not jumping at the prospect of signing him?! I always thought he was one of the world's best keepers (the best, for a short period of time when he seemed to be in super saiyan mode). As stupid as it sounds, I'd almost want him to start over TS, though I know that makes no sense!

He's had a severe injury, thats the reason.

Home of Barca Fans