Barca Transfers and Rumors

1993Kaan1993

Dembele on the left, big downgrade to Neymar.
with Seri, midfield will be slightly better.

Barca still needs a very good CB, Eriksen and a very good LB.

mia7007

Why we are not selling till now? What are Arda, Vermaelen, Munir see doing at the club till now
Also Samper, Rafinha and Gomes may sell with buy back clause or loan or even sell except for Samper

LMessi85

Why we are not selling till now? What are Arda, Vermaelen, Munir see doing at the club till now
Also Samper, Rafinha and Gomes may sell with buy back clause or loan or even sell except for Samper

Exactly what i was thinking. Sell them. Same goes for Gomes and Paco.
I come to this forum with hopes of a new transfer but it's just the same sh*t, different day.

Messi983

They are holding out to see if some club will actually be willing to pay for them. We can always loan them out (while paying half of their wages) in last week of August and that's what will most likely happen.

I think only the first four players you mentioned will eventually leave alongside Douglas. They still believe in Gomes and Rafinha probably also won't go anywhere until he's injured.

I know people are worried about excess of midfielders but I don't think the board is worried about that too much. They just need to get total roster number at 25 or below. We currently have 23 players with assigned numbers (free numbers are 11 and 25) and of those only Arda will probably leave, so that would bring the number down to 22. We are currently linked to Seri, Dembele and Coutinho and in best case I believe we'll get two of them but even that's very questionable. So my guess is we'll focus on incoming transfers this week and then sell/loan unneded players next week.

Kul_z

Even neymar spoke about the board last night, its kinda embarrassing and i wouldn't be surprised that players who are actually linked with transfers dont want to come or they're doubting their decisions. Ffs, bring xavi back from retirement and let him be coach/player or something.

springfield

Even neymar spoke about the board last night, its kinda embarrassing and i wouldn't be surprised that players who are actually linked with transfers dont want to come or they're doubting their decisions. Ffs, bring xavi back from retirement and let him be coach/player or something.

How is that going to solve the board problems? Xavi told before he wants to come back when the time is right. I belive he will become coach one day. But him as a coach does not solve the problems Barcelona created past years.

LMessi85

It might be a factor.

Off topic: did you see his solo run goal

gr98

[tw]899636004365246464[/tw]
"Seri should be the first signing closed, would follow Dembélé and continues the fight with Coutinho, with Di María prepared as 'reserve'."

gr98

"The objectives of Barca are Dembelé, Coutinho and Seri. For the 3 to come, there must be the sale of a midfielder."
[tw]899639839028637697[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans