Barca Transfers and Rumors

Hektor

Valverde did not buy Paulinho, Barto and his crooks did.

I have said many times that Barto and his board should move to Siberia as soon a possible and send us postcards from there. I really want to make sure that they are in Siberia. :wave:

Gaudi

To be honest I never liked Alba that much, he doesn't strike me as a clever person ergo clever on the field, more like running chicken...but he's not our main problem by far.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yes, the same "shit" team that beat RM, in the Bernabeu, two months ago. He had the time.

That hardly matters, we lost the title to RM. We got thrashed against Juve and PSG. It is a shit team relatively ofcourse, now it just became worse after losing neymar. Rakitic and Iniesta became useless also. With messi in middle our wing play is absolute shit.

Hektor

That hardly matters, we lost the title to RM. We got thrashed against Juve and PSG. It is a shit team relatively ofcourse, now it just became worse after losing neymar. Rakitic and Iniesta became useless also. With messi in middle our wing play is absolute shit.

So what do you want to do? Sack all the players and bring new ones under Valverde? All the players are "shit?" If we only had €2, 000 mils to spare, we could do wonders.

blaugrana1987

With 222m (+ whatever was left) we could have bought both of them and get it done with fast. Then we could have sold few players, even under their worth, and buy another CMF.

Now we spent 40m on Bartos corruptive bussines and miss on two big hitters.

LMessi85

Would he really? Don't forget he was responsible for signing Chygrinskiy, Hleb, Fabregas...

He was and still is a great manager but his transfer history with us was all but great. It's very questionable if he'd really won what he has without our golden generation. His time at Bayern where he wasn't able to win CL proved that. We'll see what he'll do with City this season after spending half billion on new players since he take over.

I have a lot of respect for Pep's history with us (but I consider him as an opponent now) but I think people are wrong if they expect he could just walk back here (if he'd want that which he obviously doesn't) and make us great again without the right players for his system.

True but he's so energetic and i'm sure his energy was working on the rest of the team, if you know what i mean.
I don't really know valverde and i want to see first if he's able to get this team into the right direction but he seems so.. lifeless. Yesterday he stood on the sideline like a sheep.

Hektor

True but he's so energetic and i'm sure his energy was working on the rest of the team, if you know what i mean.
I don't really know valverde and i want to see first if he's able to get this team into the right direction but he seems so.. lifeless. Yesterday he stood on the sideline like a sheep.

Pep is not that good without Tito Vilanova. That's the difference of Pep with us and with Bayern and City.

Judoman

You know that in the US, you do not fire the players all at once; you fire the manager.

After 5 pre-season games? I don t think so. Selling at least 5 players is long over due.

Remember Lucho s first half of the treble season? And that was with Xavi/Iniesta/fresh Rakitic midfield.

eaman

Would he really? Don't forget he was responsible for signing Chygrinskiy, Hleb, Fabregas...

He was and still is a great manager but his transfer history with us was all but great. It's very questionable if he'd really won what he has without our golden generation. His time at Bayern where he wasn't able to win CL proved that. We'll see what he'll do with City this season after spending half billion on new players since he take over.

I have a lot of respect for Pep's history with us (but I consider him as an opponent now) but I think people are wrong if they expect he could just walk back here (if he'd want that which he obviously doesn't) and make us great again without the right players for his system.

Yes pep would not sign Paulinho. The difference with the 3 players you mention is they are better technically than Paulinho especially hleb and fabregas. Every top team would have signed those two. They just didn't work out for whatever reason. Fabregas was Ok and helped us win things.

Last edited:

Hektor

After 5 pre-season games? I don t think so. Selling at least 5 players is long over due.

Remember Lucho s first half of the treble season? And that was with Xavi/Iniesta/fresh Rakitic midfield.

Well, Xavi is gone and Iniesta is always hurt. Do you think that bringing Coutinho and Dembélé would turn this team around under Valverde?

eaman

To be honest I never liked Alba that much, he doesn't strike me as a clever person ergo clever on the field, more like running chicken...but he's not our main problem by far.

Alba is a very good player. Once the team is sorted out he will be back to his best. He's one of the best left backs in the world

Messi983

Of course compared to Pep and even Lucho Valverde seems lifeless on the sideline but that doesn't mean he's not a good coach. Time will tell if he's good enough for Barça but I believe he absolutely deserves more than just two games against currently the best team in the world to prove his worth. As hard as this is to write it's true - Madrid is a great TEAM. Yes, they have great players and people would like to have some of them in Barça but would they also look as good here? There is no guarantee for that. In Madrid they play better than they are individually because Zidane has implemented a system that fits them the best and he's also a great motivator. It will take time for Valverde to try and build something similar and he needs patience and support from his players, the board and fans. Of course this is Barça where everyone is impatient (barcaforum is a great example for that) so he won't get much time but I believe he deserves more than just two serious games before we write him off.

Home of Barca Fans