Barca Transfers and Rumors

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
They were pretty background last season and look who we signed

My point is that last time around the turn around between first rumors and the official signing was very quick. So be patient is all I'm saying. The caliber of signing has nothing to do with what I said.

serghei

When will our 'managers' understand that trying to sign players who play for big clubs IT'S NOT FUCKING EFFECTIVE UNLESS THE PLAYER WANTS OUT? They need to get this message in their thick skull.

khaled_a_d

Let's be clear:

Viunicus (wathever the name) - I woould never eveeeer buy him for this apsurd amount of money, though I'm always interested in how RM seems to have unlimited resources
Tielemans - looks promising but just that, we need instant great player for Messi and co
Silva - looks very good but whenever I watched him he looked to have stamina and fitness problem, he also doesn't look to fast and considering our front 3 that aren't exactly big in defence I didn't prefer him. I also think Coutinho or Veratti are more skilfull players

But, there is a but:
first, like above me [MENTION=20321]wisconsincule[/MENTION] mentioned we'll end up chasing the untouchables.
second, I have a feelling all those players were on our shortlist as well, when they all end up gone we'll enter panic mode, that equals another Gomes.

Agree with most parts except last 2 sentences
1-When was the last time we have chased untouchables? this is an absolute bs here, we are one of the most efficient clubs in finishing our signings early. There is no evidence that we had ever chased Verratti,T.Silva or Marquinhos,may be only the last name for couple of weeks in 2014 and quickly moved on.
And going by last summer Roberto is a guy that prefer dealing with smaller clubs than anything
2-We don't really know who is in our list,Roberto proved last year he can keep his cards close and most rumors came from the other clubs (like Lemos who we knew about from the canarian media)
No reason to panic

serghei

Agree with most parts except last 2 sentences
1-When was the last time we have chased untouchables? this is an absolute bs here, we are one of the most efficient clubs in finishing our signings early. There is no evidence that we had ever chased Verratti,T.Silva or Marquinhos,may be only the last name for couple of weeks in 2014 and quickly moved on.
And going by last summer Roberto is a guy that prefer dealing with smaller clubs than anything
2-We don't really know who is in our list,Roberto proved last year he can keep his cards close and most rumors came from the other clubs (like Lemos who we knew about from the canarian media)
No reason to panic

Let's hope the cards that Robert has in his hands are not Bellerin, Vitolo and the likes.

Arkk

i agree Coutinho seems unavailable but I think we could get Erikson, De Boer came out recently talking up that hes ready for a Barca move. he'd be perfect for us plus his long range shooting will add something new.

1993Kaan1993

Coutinho won't come. we already missed out on Silva. dembele unavailable for this year, next year, also Bayern will be after him to replace Robben.

herrera seriously? real has better bench warmers than him. they won la liga, almost won champions again, yet they are signing quality players, young players.

1993Kaan1993

what deals? i didn't read deals done by european top club...

real theo, vinicious(or whatever his name is) Mbappe
city walker, mendy, bonucci(possible) fabiano, bernardo, ederson(possible)
bayern alexis(possible) goretzka already signed, still not obvious if he will come this year or next year (for back up)
manchester griezmann
chealse bakayoko, lukaku(possible)

that's what l read in some reliabre press.

Last edited:

Giginho75

real theo, vinicious(or whatever his name is) Mbappe
city walker, mendy, bonucci(possible) fabiano, bernardo, ederson(possible)
bayern alexis(possible) goretzka already signed, still not obvious if he will come this year or next year (for back up)
manchester griezmann
chealse bakayoko, lukaku(possible)

that's what l read in some reliabre press.

a lot of these deals are only "possible"
a lot of these players in fbc could be useful just for the bench

there are market rumors also about fcb...
i think we can wait at least some weeks before to complain...
the season is not finished yet and bartomeu has to announce before the new coach (valverde).

cro-man

Look at the age of our best players. Tell me how much money will ist cost to replace them at the same time? We heading into a point where we will have to replace them at them same time because they are turning 30 soon and will they be able to hold the level so long? The problem of finding even a decent replacement will take time and than so many at the same time. Time is a bitch look at manu milan inter.... Timing ist everything. If we cant find any good replacement this and the next year. Say good night and ta da the next milan.

Home of Barca Fans