Barca Transfers and Rumors

cro-man

Someone already posted it at bernardo thread but here again: Mohamed Bouhafsi: "Bernardo Silva signs for Manchester City. €70m, 5 year deal

Do we intend to leave our midfield as it is right now? The longer we will wait to fix what we need to fix the longer it will take to rebuild this squad. Thr current situation is very bad. Seems like we arent anymore as attractive club as we were to players and many clubs are rich enough to steal every player in front of our eyes. And all these problems with the law around the club doesnt make it better. This board will take us with them down.

Gaudi

Let's be clear:

Viunicus (wathever the name) - I woould never eveeeer buy him for this apsurd amount of money, though I'm always interested in how RM seems to have unlimited resources
Tielemans - looks promising but just that, we need instant great player for Messi and co
Silva - looks very good but whenever I watched him he looked to have stamina and fitness problem, he also doesn't look to fast and considering our front 3 that aren't exactly big in defence I didn't prefer him. I also think Coutinho or Veratti are more skilfull players

But, there is a but:
first, like above me [MENTION=20321]wisconsincule[/MENTION] mentioned we'll end up chasing the untouchables.
second, I have a feelling all those players were on our shortlist as well, when they all end up gone we'll enter panic mode, that equals another Gomes.

wisconsincule

Let's be clear:

Viunicus (wathever the name) - I woould never eveeeer buy him for this apsurd amount of money, though I'm always interested in how RM seems to have unlimited resources
Tielemans - looks promising but just that, we need instant great player for Messi and co
Silva - looks very good but whenever I watched him he looked to have stamina and fitness problem, he also doesn't look to fast and considering our front 3 that aren't exactly big in defence I didn't prefer him. I also think Coutinho or Veratti are more skilfull players

But, there is a but:
first, like above me [MENTION=20321]wisconsincule[/MENTION] mentioned we'll end up chasing the untouchables.
second, I have a feelling all those players were on our shortlist as well, when they all end up gone we'll enter panic mode, that equals another Gomes.

And that's the problem. We need to be ahead of the curve. Especially in the midfield. We have an aging/old midfield that needs to be bolstered. None of the backups bar maybe Roberto really should be in this team. Man city have a packed midfield and still signed Silva. We need to think for the future. I don't even know if Iniesta should be starting anymore but we won't try to replace him until it's too late.

gasgas

Dear brothers who's on your mind for Midfield?

Verratti is out
Koke is out
Silva is out (rightly so)
Fabinho is out

Who remains?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Verratti is out
Koke is out
Fabinho is out

Who remains?

PLEASE make up for your sin of bringing the wrong mid fielder from London by bringing Eriksen from there! You chose a red the last time instead of white and that has gone on to screw us big time. Don't do that again!!

BarçaBarça

Verratti is out
Koke is out
Fabinho is out

Who remains?

Coutinho who is great for 8-role (when Suarez played there + lately once again), similar to Iniesta in playing style, willing to go to us, buyable and affordable.

Or Herrera who has been great for United, suits a deeper role, more controlling, captain-material in United and who has a short contract left.

Giginho75

it seems there is too many negative thoughts in this topic ;-)

keep calm, it's may...
and, in my opinion, we are not forced to take many players as someone thinks...but just two/three...

kadeng

We could sign David Silva for Iniesta's position. I mean with the arriving of bernardo, they don't need him maybe?

Could give us at least 2 years of high performance. And then sign Tolisso from Lyon for Rakitic to make up for the lack of speed and versatility in the midfield.

both together would not cost over 50 Million

Last edited:

Raketa10

I suppose Keita is also on his way to Lpool. I honestly see zero chance for bringing Eriksen or Coutinho this summer...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Y'all should calm down. Season isn't over and the coach isn't announced then. Deals could be happening in the background for all we know.

Jombi

Coutinho and Eriksen aint coming. They are unavailable.

Naby Keita and Thomas Lemar are our best options by some distance. Both have the quality and proper age to be really great for us.

Home of Barca Fans