Barca Transfers and Rumors

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
what's with the obsession with Bellerin? Mediocre going forward and sub par at best defensively. His only saving grace is his pace

Jombi

what's with the obsession with Bellerin? Mediocre going forward and sub par at best defensively. His only saving grace is his pace

former Barca player. Value for money means nothing when a Catalan plays for a team like Arsenal. We will always try to get Catalans playing for rich clubs. Its how we roll. We should expect us to try to break the bank for him, totally ignoring crucial investments in other parts of the team.

F

FlaFCB

former Barca player. Value for money means nothing when a Catalan plays for a team like Arsenal. We will always try to get Catalans playing for rich clubs. Its how we roll. We should expect us to try to break the bank for him, totally ignoring crucial investments in other parts of the team.
Yeah. I can even see Robert saying we don't need midfielders, that we are set there.

xXKonan

According to Barcelona program La Porteria' de Betevé, Bernardo Silva and Davinson Sanchez are both on our agenda for this summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone's on our agenda until some other team signs them :robert:

Personally I'd rather have Saul than Koke if we'll go after Atletico players.

Prefer Koke since I think he's the better playmaker.

Last edited:

Devils

Seems like Davinson Sanchez is an 'obsession' of Robert's just like Gomes was. :robert:

We'll definitely sign him sooner or later.

We're really trying to sign every single talented young South American CB these days.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The notion of only signing the players who had experience in Spain? Why do we even need a scouting team for that I wonder!

khaled_a_d

Roberto watching Arsenal was just a coincidence, then. Watch them try to sign him in the summer(or do it), then come back to talk about it. Bellirin is also not one of those "50" players. The interest in him is real, everyone knows it.

No,it is the reason why they brought this rumor

The notion of only signing the players who had experience in Spain? Why do we even need a scouting team for that I wonder!

Half of our signings last year didn't play in Spain

Home of Barca Fans