Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

I feel like one of the main reasons we want Bellerin, so much is because he was once one of ours. (La Masia). Yeah he's doing good for Arsenal but for his price and his comments I don't want him. for the amount of cash arsenal would want you could find better alternatives out there.

xXKonan

khaled_a_d does have a point there despite MD being the Board paper. While it's true Robert was there to watch him and maybe a couple of other players, MD could just also be pushing their own agenda at the same time.

I also can't see us paying out the odds for Bellerin, and considering he kept saying he doesn't want to come back we should be focusing on other targets anyway.

Espacio

About that.

So? Juventus got Pogba from United FOR FREE, back in 2012. Then sold him for +100M.

What the fuck his buying price, years ago, has to do with it?

So? Suarez was older, he was already sick of England and his image there was completely damaged after what he did in the WC.

Taking everything in consideration, you have no basis at all to believe they would sell Coutinho for 60M/70M, being younger, loving England, not planning on moving to Spain and being a role model. This is pure wishful thinking, sorry.

Probably.

The same way Pogba was, being not better than Suarez and playing in a "less expensive position". Jesus Christ, even Higuain was more expensive than Suarez, don't know how can you be so surprised by Coutinho following the same pattern (unless something happens out of the blue).

Sorry, but no... Just look at the way the market is moving, the player profile and the current situation of his club. Of course it is impossible to crave it on a stone, but chances are he is going to cost +100M IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF Liverpool decides to sell him, which I highly doubt.

1)i don't still think that his price is 100m€+
2)it was foolishness of MANU for Pogba and in transfer of pogba, he was the 1st transfer target of all big club(MANU, MNCity, real madrid, PSG) these all clubs want to transfer POGBA so his price increased the top level
3)we bought Suarez at 28 age and he made that bite after the transfer to Barcelona
4)i think you talk to Coutinho that he loved England. i didn't talk but i am sure that, if he has a chance to choose between liverpool and Barcelona everybody can guess which team he want to play!!! also he will take place of iniesta
5)at last i think that if we want to buy Coutinho we spend max 70-80m€ not much

MIXA

I think that buying 2 midfielders is more important than buying a right back. We definitely need a right back as well and we should get one, but blowing the entire transfer budget on Bellerin alone is a stupid move.

The midfield is a glaring problem that needs to be fixed. However, I would not be surprised at all if the directors decided to blow a ridiculous amount of cash in trying to bring back yet another former La Masia player and forgetting all about the real problems at hand in the process. That would be a totally Barcelona thing to do.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Our transfer budget is not fixed on 60m.

We can sell deadwood and spend a significant amount of money this summer if we want to.

Koke if he's willing to come/proper CM + Bernardo Silva and a RB is what I would do as priorities.

F

FlaFCB

khaled_a_d does have a point there despite MD being the Board paper. While it's true Robert was there to watch him and maybe a couple of other players, MD could just also be pushing their own agenda at the same time.

I also can't see us paying out the odds for Bellerin, and considering he kept saying he doesn't want to come back we should be focusing on other targets anyway.
Their agenda is the board's agenda.

khaled_a_d

They're the board's paper. And Robert was present during Bayern - Arsenal.

They proved to be shit regarding our transfers since Roberto arrived
And give me a break,they link us with round 50-80 players every year (that is a counted number not a random one) so yeah,the board is interested in 50 players every season and trying to sign them because MD said so

Their agenda is the board's agenda.

No,their agenda is to make profit. They have common interest with the board but they have proved that they don't have insiders they thought they have,and the last thing the board need is our transfer targets being all over the news.
And even assuming you are right,I would say the board agenda in such case to link us with big names to take some of the pressure from them and make fans think about big signings

F

FlaFCB

They proved to be shit regarding our transfers since Roberto arrived
And give me a break,they link us with round 50-80 players every year (that is a counted number not a random one) so yeah,the board is interested in 50 players every season and trying to sign them because MD said so

No,their agenda is to make profit. They have common interest with the board but they have proved that they don't have insiders they thought they have,and the last thing the board need is our transfer targets being all over the news.
And even assuming you are right,I would say the board agenda in such case to link us with big names to take some of the pressure from them and make fans think about big signings

Roberto watching Arsenal was just a coincidence, then. Watch them try to sign him in the summer(or do it), then come back to talk about it. Bellirin is also not one of those "50" players. The interest in him is real, everyone knows it.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I don't want Bellerin but if he had any sense in his head he'd move here rather than rot in 4rsenal.

Jombi

Our transfer budget is not fixed on 60m.

We can sell deadwood and spend a significant amount of money this summer if we want to.

Koke if he's willing to come/proper CM + Bernardo Silva and a RB is what I would do as priorities.

Because we have such great track record of selling deadwood...

Home of Barca Fans