Barca Transfers and Rumors

F

FlaFCB

Heads up that Dec 28th is dia de los inocentes, the spanish april's fools. We'll see a lot of fake news flying around.

Messi983

Another player who has been close to pitching for Barca is Álvaro Arbeloa. After doing just a year ago the paces with Gerard Piqué in the restaurant toledano 'Los Conos', the veteran former madridista had won integers for the technical secretariat in recent days for his experience, his strength and his ability with the ball on his feet . However, Arbeloa has finally argued that the cries of 'independence' in every minute 17:14 at the Camp Nou prevent him from signing for Barca.

:worthy:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...glas-el-favorito-para-el-lateral-derecho.html

This is pure gold from MD. :rofl1: But I really think they should put both Douglas and Arbeloa on their front page. :lol:

F

FlaFCB

img_dsalvador_20161229-002814_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_29.jpg

"Vidal wants to go and is searching for a club: has offers, but so far is not convinced by any. Srna has an offer from Barça and has to make a decision".

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
If we need a RB why dont we go for Ricardo Pereira? the RB with best stats in France this season?
Good choice. But at the moment he is on loan and his parent club - Porto - like to play hard ball and get all they can when selling a player.

xXKonan

According to Sport we won't sign a DM this summer and instead we want to sign Two RB's (Cancelo-Srna?) so Roberto can be Busi's backup.

Icarium

Lifestealer
According to Sport we won't sign a DM this summer and instead we want to sign Two RB's (Cancelo-Srna?) so Roberto can be Busi's backup.

Sounds like a good idea. But i am not sold on Cancelo. Hope we scout better prospects by summer.

Raketa10

Signing two RB's is a good idea only if we sign Srna this winter. If we do not sign him this winter we won't sign him for sure in the summer. With almost 35 on his back it's now or never for him.

Last edited:

Jombi

Good choice. But at the moment he is on loan and his parent club - Porto - like to play hard ball and get all they can when selling a player.

Porto dont have that much leverage anymore as they used to have. Ricardo Pereira, Fabinho from Monaco and Nelsinho from Benfica should be our top 3 targets for the RB IMO.

Neymessi

I don't mind us buying a lot of players for backup like we did this window. I just don't want us overpaying and I feel some of ours were a bit overpriced.

Home of Barca Fans