Barca Transfers and Rumors

Ahmedd

In an interview given to Telelombardia Donato Di Campli (Verratti's agent) just said that : "I assure you that Verratti will not finish his carrier at PSG". Is he trying to put some pressure on Nasser ? I also saw that Juve are starting to make some moves.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
In an interview given to Telelombardia Donato Di Campli (Verratti's agent) just said that : "I assure you that Verratti will not finish his carrier at PSG". Is he trying to put some pressure on Nasser ? I also saw that Juve are starting to make some moves.
If Veratti left PSG it would be to Juve and not here. Wasn't he a boyhood Juve fan?

Messi983

He's 24, of course it's unlikely he'll stay in Paris for the rest of his career but I don't see him leaving in 3-4 years while he's in his prime.

And Juve is rumoured to be interested in even more players than we are.

Yet another CAM/winger

They definitely don't know who a CM is

Or maybe Lucho don't want a CM. :lucho:

That said, IF we can sell Arda for nice money to China I wouldn't mind getting Soriano (who is younger, quicker and more dangerous in front of the goal) to be our backup winger. Of course that's IF he's willing to accept that role (which I doubt). IF we'd buy him with intention to play him as CM, then he will most likely be another bad investment.

Of course, a lot of IFs. As said above, I don't think we are even seriously interested in Soriano. Yes, we are probably following him, because he's no doubt an interesting player but there are hundreds of players on our radar. He's just one of them. It doesn't mean we'll definitely buy or even make a bid for him. It's only December and there will more players connected to us until next summer. And there is zero chance we'll buy him in January.

Raketa10

Don't know why everyone's talking about midfielders...we are definitely not buying midfielder in the winter. Only realistic transfer is RB and I would go so far to say that it will be Srna or no one since he is the only one who can come for free.

Messi983

And here we go again:

http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...onas-plans-the-winter-transfer-market-5702418

So apparently according to Bartomeu Vidal is good solution for RB??? :banghead:

Where did you get that impression from Bartomeu's words? He's just trying to not even more reduce Vidal's market value by saying that he sucks and we don't need him.

Also, Bartomeu can have his own mind about Vidal but he's not the one who will decide whether he'll stay or leave. Lucho/Robert and Vidal will talk about that and find the best possible solution.

LeeRomeno

Srna would be only player mentioned here to make sense. We really need another option for RB, he would be free and has loads of experience. I personally have always liked him alot as well.

Home of Barca Fans