Barca to re-consider Qatar deal

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Haha, as if we could decide what sponsor we could get. They have to come forth with the money first.

I don't see how companies such as Google, Apple, Microsoft etc. that are highly visible, successful and popular already around the world want to come forth with that sum of money to put their logo on our jersey.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Haha, as if we could decide what sponsor we could get. They have to come forth with the money first.

I don't see how companies such as Google, Apple, Microsoft etc. that are highly visible, successful and popular already around the world want to come forth with that sum of money to put their logo on our jersey.

how about Xiaomi Luft?

SeloBarca

Samsung is definatly not a declining Company. Infact i Think their one of the fastest growing ones branching out alot all from tv to cars to spaceship technology and getting more and more into computers, instantly making the top performing ssd disks.
Any computer brand would be good and they usually have cash. Like ASUS, MSI, NVIDIA, Intel, IBM, Apple, Samsung.
Or some car brand.

raki

Of course. I see users choosing companies as if they offered something yet. lol.

It´s mostly the Arabic brands that want world size recogniton who are investing this crazy amounts. I bet Chevrolet is already rgretting the United deal. Only Arab companies would offer similar deals.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 5 h

Telefonica have added a 40M sponsor deal (13+M for three years) to their 140M bid for Barcelona's tv rights for next season. [el periodico]

frog-fcb

Charity is one thing, giving hundreds of millions to a football club is another :)

Yes but the fact that they have a good image an give to charity would be a big plus for us if we got them as a sponsor an it could go nicely with the intel deal

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
An American company would be just as disastrous as Qatar, if nothing else because they are marketing whores and the level of branding & exposure they deem necessary would dilute the club brand even more...It's beneath this club so if a sponsor is eventually deemed necessary by the next board, then let's hope it's a quality company whose history espouses some integrity in their advertising/marketing...A sponsor should be along for the ride, not be the ride itself

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Of course. I see users choosing companies as if they offered something yet. lol.

It´s mostly the Arabic brands that want world size recogniton who are investing this crazy amounts. I bet Chevrolet is already rgretting the United deal. Only Arab companies would offer similar deals.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 5 h

Telefonica have added a 40M sponsor deal (13+M for three years) to their 140M bid for Barcelona's tv rights for next season. [el periodico]

13m a year will only make them a secondary sponsor, perhaps we will have to add a "Telefonica" patch on top of the Beko one? :lol:

Kohe321

The ending scene with Messi cracked me up though, so obvious that they had superimposed his face over someone elses. Hilariously awkward looking :lol:

Home of Barca Fans