Barça to face PSG in the CL quarter finals

E

estranged

real just played against Manchester United. Not exactly the luckiest team around...

Their draw was bad yea, but they couldn't have been any luckier with the ref decisions (dont continue thid debate here)

CatalinR10

We can do this!! PSG's strongest weapon is IBRA and he's not even there in the first leg when they play at home. We should try and get a minimum of 2 goals in Paris.
I wanted to see Real face Juve or Bayern tho'. They are lucky once again..

To be fair , they played against Manchester City , Dortmund , Ajax and Manchester United so far . You can't say they're lucky .

Garrus

The first leg will be played in the 2nd of April not 3rd.
We have a match against celta vigo in the 30th of this month, So only 2 days rest.

King Leo

Banned
I don't believe in a "random" draw anymore. It's all fixed. Anyway, we have to take it one game at a time. PSQ maybe a new over payed team but they will give us a hard time, especially Ibra and our weak defense. If Tito is back in time then things can look brighter.

Catalan Fan

Have the dates been officially announced yet then ?

I see both teams have league games on the sat (30th March).It's usually the case that if teams play league games on the sat, then the CL games are on the following tues.

CatalinR10

Have the dates been officially announced yet then ?

I see both teams have league games on the sat (30th March).It's usually the case that if teams play league games on the sat, then the CL games are on the following tues.

BFZWj0VCAAE5WUm.jpg:large

E

El Messiah 10

Good draw for us!..PSG is a good team (quite better than Milan, I think), but Barca it's stronger and the return match @Camp Nou it's always a good advantage for us.... ;)

Home of Barca Fans