Barça Squad for 2011/2012

.blitzer

Valdes/Pinto
Dani /Isla or Van der Wiel ( just in case Dani doesn't renews)
Pique/Batra
Puyol/ Sakho
Coentrão/Abidal
Busquets/Mascherano
Xavi/Thiago
Iniesta/Keita
Pedro/Afellay
Villa/Jeffren
Messi/ Bojan

Out:
Milito, Adriano, Maxwell, Keirisson, Hleb, Caceres, Henrique.

In: Coentrão, Sakho, Isla/Van der Wiel ( if Dani renews, Bartra it's enough).

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'd be surprised if Mascherano stayed for next season. Busquets is younger than him and rightly so, ahead of him in Pep's plans.

Not sure about the above players apart from Van der Wiel, who would be a nice replacement for Dani Alves if he chooses to leave. I'd certainly look to add Fabregas and perhaps another versatile attacker.

rmpcsl

Valdes/Young GK
Dani (must sign him)/Adriano
Pique/Batra
Abidal/Puyol
Coentrão/Maxwell
Busq/Masc
Xavi/Thiago
Iniesta/Keita (replaced by Fabregas when his contract expires)
Pedro/Affelay
Messi/Pato(for Ibra)
Villa/Jeffren (Neymar is 2 years)

Some guys say that players wont come to Barça's just to the bench but with the team involved in Champions Liga Copa Rei Supercopa World Clubs, etc, the bench guys will play almost much time as the starters.

And the only player I see for the starting team is Coentrao for left defender, the team is almost perfect now, save money to the contracts.

See this we must rotate like this: (Pique Abidal and Puyol) allways rotating all the and a youngster (Batra) playing less games
(Xavi Iniesta Keita(Fabregas)) allways rotating all the and a youngster (Thiago) playing less games
(MVP and Pato) allways rotating all the and a youngster (Affelay and Jeffren) playing less games

To have fresh players till the end of season and for a lot of seasons.

In resume:
this year
young GK maybe from Braça B (no money needed)
Coentrão (20 mil or 15 and Caceres)
Pato (for Ibra no money needed?)

next year
Fabregas (contract expires)
Neymar (10 mil and Keirrison or Henrique)
Fontas when Puyol retires

In resume:
this year
young GK maybe from Braça B (no money needed)
Coentrão (20 mil or 15 and Caceres)
Pato (for Ibra no money needed?)

next year
Fabregas (contract expires)
Neymar (10 mil and Keirrison or Henrique)
Fontas when Puyol retires

P

PhilS

Neymar!!!!!!!

Spend all the money on real talent - Neymar. Pay Alves whatever it takes, even if it forces the team to give raises to some other stars, this would be cheaper than paying a huge transfer fee to get anywhere near Alves level of talent.

Milito needs to go, it is time to promote Fontas. All of the players now out on loan may as well go. Either Jeffren or Bojan should go, or possibly just Bojan could be loaned. Whichever of these two remains will play very little.

To free up playing time for Ibi and Thiago, either Keita or Masch should be sold, even though they are fine players.

Sure, Neymar does not fit the Barca mold the way Villa does. But he is going to score so many goals and draw so many penalties, the difficulties he will certainly cause will be well worth it. He would get quite a bit of playing time right away, so the Trident will not all have to play too much next year they way they are this year.

SwiftGuyver

Valdés/Pinto
Alves/Bartra
Piqué/Fontàs
Puyol/Abidal/Sakho
Abidal/Sakho
Busquets/Mascherano
Xavi/Thiago
Iniesta/Keita
Pedro/Afellay
Messi/Pato
Villa/Jeffrén

Bojan out on loan

Sell - Milito, Maxwell, Adriano, Cáceres, Henrique, Hleb, Keirrison & Ibrahimović

B

bluepaw

--------------------Llorente(Villa)--------------------
--Messi(Affelay)----------------------Villa(Pedro)--
----------Iniesta(Thiago)-----------------------------
------------------------------------Xavi(Cesc)---------
----------------Busquets(Mascherano)--------------
Coentrao(Maxwell)----------------------Alves(Adriano)
-----------Puyol(Fontas)---Pique(Abidal)-------------
--------------------Valdes(Pinto)--------------------

IN: Llorente use the money from Ibra
Fabregas 25+ keita
Coentrao 15+ Caceres
Thiago give more playing time

OUT: Ibra
Keirrison
Hleb
Henrique
Victor Sanchez
Caceres
Milito
Bojan will be on loan

Maybe Mascherano will be out this summer due to his playing time
I prefer Llorente than Cavani

N

NADEEM

Valdes (Ruben Mino); Abidal (Maxwell) - Puyol (Fontas) - Pique (Sakho) - Daniel Alves (Adriano); Busquets (Mascherano) - Iniesta (Keita) - Xavi (Thaigo); Messi (Jeffren) - Villa (Neymar) - Pedro (Afellay)

Sakho and Neymar will replace Puyol and David Villa in the future.
This.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Valdes; Alves, Puyol, Piqué, Abidal; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Villa

Pinto
Amorebieta
Fontas
Adriano
Maxwell
Mascherano
Fabregas
(Keita perhaps)
Thiago
Afellay
Jeffren
Bojan

To come through during the season: Bartra, Muniesa, Oriol, Deulofeu

USWAY

I'd be surprised if Mascherano stayed for next season. Busquets is younger than him and rightly so, ahead of him in Pep's plans.

Not sure about the above players apart from Van der Wiel, who would be a nice replacement for Dani Alves if he chooses to leave. I'd certainly look to add Fabregas and perhaps another versatile attacker.

I think he stays for one or two more seasons. He definitely is starting to get a good chunk of playing time and I think he likes to win.

Home of Barca Fans