Barca shirt sponsorship

How close could all this push the board to a vote of no confidence

the board will resign if they don't secure sponsorships as per their self imposed balance sheet restrictions. Or they will sell key players.

The most likely scenario is we get a sponsor for anything 30m-50M barto & co keep their heads.

Hmm... :thinking:

Maybe we're doing it all wrong: let's just start NOT WINING TROPHYS! :smartass: Maybe that strategy will help us not being broke and with rubbish sponsors. I see some clubs: less trophys they win-more money they get!

You know... reversed psychology,a?

vlad

index.php

cushty!!

slk123

Hmm... :thinking:

Maybe we're doing it all wrong: let's just start NOT WINING TROPHYS! :smartass: Maybe that strategy will help us not being broke and with rubbish sponsors. I see some clubs: less trophys they win-more money they get!

You know... reversed psychology,a?

Actually income wise best scenario is to lose cl final, not that I want that to happen, just sayin :)

raki

In the current squad, the last place we need to worry about it is our midfield. We need a CB for the future and a backup LB and that is mostly it.

Not that. Keep about keeping MSN and the others. They all want a ton of money.

Alik

Not that. Keep about keeping MSN and the others. They all want a ton of money.

I can see the sponsorship affecting the size of the transfer budget, but the wages and contract negotiations shouldn't be. If we cannot keep our players for one season without a sponsorship, then our financial problems would have to be very bad indeed.

But yeah, I don't know what will happen. If the rumour is true, I hope it is just the club taking a firm stance in order to negotiate better terms.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
lets just get man city to sponsor us… or one of those chinese teams… just plaster their crest in the middle of our jersey for 100 mill….

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In 2 years some other club will get more.
If it's only for the shirt, ok. But watching that foul Qatar on entire Camp Nou and godknowswherelse is just not worth it.

Sell that space to someone else.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
MD is also reporting some quotes from the Emir himself saying that Barça and Qatar are very good friends and everything should be solved soon anyway.

Looks like Qatar Airways will be back ... 60M/yr is not bad, could be better but I'm not counting on this board to do any better.

Next we'll need to see what they do with Nike, if we're gonna keep being paid as much as PL's mid table clubs or they have the guts to switch to Adidas.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We should find some secondary sponsors (like BEKO) from those US advertisers who throw away almost 5m USD for a 30-second spot at the Super Bowl to sponsor us. Anybody heard anything from their trip to the States?

Home of Barca Fans