Barca shirt sponsorship

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I wish!

Considering that Dongfeng Nissan paid 13 million euros a year to be the jersey sponsor for Guangzhou Evergrande back in 2014 and rumor has it this year it will be a lot more than that, there is no reason we shouldn't be getting the 60m we want.

We should get Ali Baba to sponsor our shirts. Messi can say "open sesame" when he opens up opposition defences :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We should get Ali Baba to sponsor our shirts. Messi can say "open sesame" when he opens up opposition defences :p

No way. Their logo is too ugly it is not worthy of our jersey

library_logos_alibabaev_large.png

I don't get it: we won 4 CLs, many La Ligas, Cups...

We are the most succesfull club in 21. century/this decade but sponsors pay less to us then to MU and similar clubs & we are almoast broke! How in the world is that possible? :(

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

We are the most succesfull club in 21. century/this decade but sponsors pay less to us then to MU and similar clubs & we are almoast broke! How in the world is that possible? :(

It has nothing to do with the club, no one wants to have to see this rat face too often :bartomeu:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why not have the Communist Party of China as our sponsor?

It wouldn't work in the US market. President Trump or President Cruz, even Her Madame President Clinton who is known for her hawkish anti-Chinese stands, will ban us.

TROLL

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's try the big speculator Soros. He finances leftists and their causes around the globe.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Let's try the big speculator Soros. He finances leftists and their causes around the globe.

He has so much money, he doesn't need us to advertise for him.

I'd love to go with Mercedes-Benz (MB Bank is currently sponsoring Vfb Stuttgart), that classic logo of theirs works very well on our jersey. :p But they are so well-known, they don't need us to prop them up either.

mercedes-benz-classic-logo-12-12.jpg

slk123

dont buy into that doom and gloom, we're not broke but yah we do pay high wages and winning everything includes paying hefty bonuses to the squad that outweigh what we earn from cl etc. not here to say board is doing a good job economically but no point in overdramatizing all the time.

current success doesnt translate directly in brand size. man u is still livin from the good years they had + stuff like PL being followed internationally for ages, even count havin had asian players. also they have american owners so I guess thats what got them an american sponsor.

its still a few months and we probably get a decent sponsor.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
They should get Latham & Watkins to sponsor them, for free even, in exchange for legal services. I think that's a net savings in the end. :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans