Barca elections 2015

F

Flavia

Well guys, this has been fun. Let's move onto the new season now, I'm really looking forward to it. I hear Pedro may be leaving for 30 million euros, if so we need to take the money and run.

You need to update your sig... for Barça and rm.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The age group of the voters.

Most of Bartomeu's votes were from the seniors, 60+.

CKOYk7wWsAA7V5D.jpg:large

frog-fcb

I suppose i have to begrudginly congratulate bartomeu i just hope he will have learned from previous mistakes an does the best for our beloved club

Stric

The age group of the voters.

Most of Bartomeu's votes were from the seniors, 60+.

CKOYk7wWsAA7V5D.jpg:large

As expected. The age group which is the least likely to be well informed and up to date, and the most likely to be susceptible to borderline-illegal and bullshit campaigning we've seen recently. Just like in state parliamentary/presidential elections.

jairzinho

Not a fan whatsoever, but congrats to Barto. The possibility still exists though that he could be indicted and charged for corruption as a sitting president. Then what?. Can someone clear this up?

JamDav1982

As expected. The age group which is the least likely to be well informed and up to date, and the most likely to be susceptible to borderline-illegal and bullshit campaigning we've seen recently. Just like in state parliamentary/presidential elections.

Or this just follows almost every vote like this in that young people are more likely to want change and older people want to remain in the status quo.

That is a well known pattern in elections.

You have no idea whatsoever how informed any of the voters were.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not a fan whatsoever, but congrats to Barto. The possibility still exists though that he could be indicted and charged for corruption as a sitting president. Then what?. Can someone clear this up?

Vice president takes over.

Home of Barca Fans