Barca elections 2015

the treble didn't redeem this board in the slightest for me. If Laporta's manifesto is convincing, people should go for it imo.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Like I said earlier, there's a lot of ammunition for the opponents. The Neymar case. The club, Bartomeu and Rosell charged for tax fraud. Barca B's relegation etc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is it 100% sure that Laporta will run?
How about the other candidates?

Bartomeu, Benedito, Laporta, Frexia seem to be the ones standing in Summer. I have forgotten someone though..... I'm sure I have

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Like I said earlier, there's a lot of ammunition for the opponents. The Neymar case. The club, Bartomeu and Rosell charged for tax fraud. Barca B's relegation etc.

When are you presenting your manifesto ? hehe

Laporta all the way for me, he had his flaws, but nothing even close to the new board, represents the club and its values well, don't take shit from the media, etc etc..

Let alone the jail risk hanging over Bartomeu.

raki

Laporta was a big spender who left a massive debt. He must improve this.

Until the president his appointed can the club buy or sell?

JamDav1982

Laporta didn't leave a massive debt.

He did in the way football debt is calculated. It was around 600m euros and has been reduced by over 200m.

But a lot of that debt was needed to build the club anyway and to put club in position to grow.

The way neither Laporta or Rosell talk about the financial situation in 2010 is accurate really.

Chong Li

He did in the way football debt is calculated. It was around 600m euros and has been reduced by over 200m.

But a lot of that debt was needed to build the club anyway and to put club in position to grow.

The way neither Laporta or Rosell talk about the financial situation in 2010 is accurate really.

That debt was greatly exaggerated after Rosell and Co. manipulated the books.

They tried to sue Laporta for it and lost big time in court.

jamrock

anyone know thinks laporta left a massive debt, needs to read the swissramble/footballramble are whatever its called on the matter

JamDav1982

anyone know thinks laporta left a massive debt, needs to read the swissramble/footballramble are whatever its called on the matter

Yes and on that it says in the way football debt is normally calculated the debt of the club was close to 600m.

Home of Barca Fans