Ballon d'Or 2011

Maria

Right now are being announced the 3 finalist for the Ballon d'or.
Also the 3 finalists for the Puskas award are: Messi, Neymar and Rooney.
The 3 best coaches: Ferguson, Pep and Mourinho. :facepalm:..no Klopp or Villas-Boas. And all this stupid reporters are kissing Mourinho's and Ferguson's butts'.

Last edited:

Maria

And well the finalist are: Messi, Cristiano and Xavi. Lets hope that Xavi wil win. :)
Petit saying that Messi doesn't deservs it because he didn't won nothing with Argentina, while CR has won 2 WC with Portugal:lol:.

Last edited:

Maria

Xavi should have won it last year. This year the Ballon D'or belongs to Messi, without any doubt.

Probably..but still I wish that Xavi could win it.
And I'm a little annoyed after watching this stupid announcement in which they only praised Mourinho, Ferguson and CR. Cause Pep is not a good coach(he only profits from a good team) and Messi is not the best player(he profits from a good team&coach (?))..Barcelona is just a machine programed to win and their coach and players don't deserve any praise.

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
The Ballon d'Or final 3 will be: Messi, CR, Xavi - in that order

Hopefully Pep wins coach of the year :D

Neymar should win goal of the year. Although Messi's was incredible too.

BarcaGirl

Probably..but still I wish that Xavi could win it.
And I'm a little annoyed after watching this stupid announcement in which they only praised Mourinho, Ferguson and CR. Cause Pep is not a good coach(he only profits from a good team) and Messi is not the best player(he profits from a good team&coach (?))..Barcelona is just a machine programed to win and their coach and players don't deserve any praise.

Who said such crap ...are people crazy. That's really disrespectful towards Barca. :angry:

Mourinho nominated as best Coach ahead of Jürgen Klopp is like the biggest joke of the year.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

how good does it feel to have atleast 1 Barca player fighting for player of the year since 2004 ..

2004: Ronnie
2005: Ronnie - Eto'o
2006: Ronnie
2007: Messi
2008: Messi - Xavi
2009: Messi - Xavi
2010: Messi - Xavi - Iniesta
2011: Messi - Xavi

Jenks

Right now are being announced the 3 finalist for the Ballon d'or.
Also the 3 finalists for the Puskas award are: Messi, Neymar and Rooney.
The 3 best coaches: Ferguson, Pep and Mourinho. :facepalm:..no Klopp or Villas-Boas. And all this stupid reporters are kissing Mourinho's and Ferguson's butts'.

Joke?

BarcaGirl

Cronaldo is just nominated, because of his 40 goals in one season. Otherwise it would have been Iniesta.

People on Twitter are pissing me off, everyone says that both Xavi and CR deserve it more to win the Ballon D'or. That's crazy.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans