Aymeric Laporte

JamDav1982

Pep will put on his fake act and tell Laporte he is the greatest CB he has ever seen or some shite and that he loves him 'more than you could believe'.

Only way Laporte leaves is if he takes on Pep and kicks up fuck in the squad.

mc_lovin

Pep will put on his fake act and tell Laporte he is the greatest CB he has ever seen or some shite and that he loves him 'more than you could believe'.

I take it. Don't want him here at all. For 60ME+ there are more exciting CBs.

Rory

I dno, feel like Laporte is everything we wanted Lenglet to be and everything Lenglet thinks he is. Sure wouldn't spend 60m though.

fergus90

Haha true or tell reporters he’d have a team of Laporte’s if he had the chance.

HanDW

He is a better version of Lenglet, if we can get him and kick Roberto at the same time is a good deal. Still would prefer another type of CB instead, someone more aggresive and physical.

Plus, frenchies have historically never performed more than 1 or 2 (at best) seasons here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a much better player than Lenglet and would clearly be the best CB in the team, but would not sign him simply due to his history with knee injuries.

Porque

I'm reading Chelsea are close to signing 18 year old CB Illya Zabarnyi from Dynamo Kiev for 12m. If you put Riqui Puig on Eric Garcia's shoulders, Zabaynyi would still be bigger than them.

He started the two CL games against us last season.

Oh how I miss us having transfer money :(

Messi983

He is a better version of Lenglet, if we can get him and kick Roberto at the same time is a good deal. Still would prefer another type of CB instead, someone more aggresive and physical.

Plus, frenchies have historically never performed more than 1 or 2 (at best) seasons here.

He's Spanish though (well, Basque :p)

Birdy

We have the aggressive and physical in Araujo.

I think there is no better option for us in the market right now if De ligt and Kounde are out of the picture (which seems to be the case for both)

Home of Barca Fans