Atletico Madrid Game

Shawy

Hi, im travelling over from England for the last game of the season and just wondering if anyone knows when this game will be played? Will it be rescheduled due to atletico playing in the cl final on 24th may

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raskolnikov

Ok, this is totally back on. With the risk of us bottling it against Elche, I'm considering to buy tickets in the next hour, in total it will cost me 217 Euro's. If this turns out to be the epic game where we clinch the title on the final game vs our main opponents its going to be well worth it, if they lose its still worth it cause of the ambiance.
Only need to convince my friend that we need to go.

AzaR

thats awesome ;) I'm going to go there as well and it will be my 1st trip to Barcelona too. How much did you pay? I haven't bought ticket yet, but I have seen seats in the lateral for 250 euro...for me its very expensive, but I need to have it in great place. What's more..anyone knows what is the best way to get autograph from a footballer? To sit right behind the bench, or somwhere out of the stadium, when the bus arrives? ;)

I paid £100 on the Barcelona website.

A gamble by myself to choose this game as my first Barcelona game I will see live and it seems to have paid off :p We just need to beat Elche now lol. Will be in Barcelona from the 17th-20th

Antimadridista1

I paid £100 on the Barcelona website.

A gamble by myself to choose this game as my first Barcelona game I will see live and it seems to have paid off :p We just need to beat Elche now lol. Will be in Barcelona from the 17th-20th

When did you buy the ticket ? I can't find one on the official website..

Catalan Fan

Doubt the FCB site will have any available from now on, certainly none available atm.Best bet will be viagogo etc, but I'd move fast, because if we win on sunday they will be several 100 euro each.

Just checked the viagogo site.I bought a ticket via FCB while back for £88 in Gol Nord 3 - 449.They want £472 now ! :shakeshead:

Last edited:

thetomg

I will be in Barcelona the weekend of May 17th and am planing on attending the match vs Atletico, BUT, seeing as we will (fingers crossed) likely have a chance at locking down the title with that match, I'm assuming tickets will be VERY hard to come by (aside from the laughable prices on Viagogo)...

Obviously I'll keep checking the official site, but assuming I don't have any luck there, does anyone here have any recommendations/advice on what I might have in store if attempting to purchase a ticket from a scalper outside the stadium?

Any other matchday advice is also welcome as this will be my first trip to Camp Nou...

cheers!
Tom

Catalan Fan

I've never tried using scalpers/touts mate.Big gamble if you pay over the odds and get a forged ticket ? Might pay to just find a bar in the city to watch the game ?

thetomg

I've never tried using scalpers/touts mate.Big gamble if you pay over the odds and get a forged ticket ? Might pay to just find a bar in the city to watch the game ?

Yeah definitely a risk... but I need to figure something out as this is a bucket-list event for me... gotta make it happen somehow!

:)

Catalan Fan

It will certainly be a big deal, assuming we win sunday.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tic...-Premier-League/FC-Barcelona-Tickets/E-559204
Try them if you want ? Just not convinced you'll get ticket (s) in time.Gamble mate.

My situation is this... booked my ticket via FCB while back, collected it already when I went to the Osasuna game.My mate has ordered his ticket via a 3rd party site... initially they were going to deliver to our UK address 3-5 days before the game.Latest update is that they will deliver to our local address (Hotel) in Barca 1-2 days before the game.

It's dubious.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans