Atletico de Madrid

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Diego Costa is proving to be way better than Adrian who was so hyped. Costa scored again. Without Falcao he brings the goals.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Diego Costa is proving to be way better than Adrian who was so hyped. Costa scored again. Without Falcao he brings the goals.

Diego Costa is awesome, at least when he doesn't get himself sent off he is. Glad he recovered from that nasty injury.

Much better than Adrian, you are right. Adrian is one dimensional.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yes but Adrian can be clutch sometimes. He has that Luiz Fabiano dickish thing about him that when he scores it annoys everyone including their fans.

Andrew M

I think Atletico are close to being a really competitive team for the CL next year. The one sort of player they have missed is a natural playmaker. Last year they had Diego and they have been linked with him recently with a summer move before his contract expires in 2014.

I think it may be a good idea to cash in on Falcao. 60 million is good deal as long as they infest some of it in team and rest on debts. Diego Costa has been a lot better in 2013.

Andrew M

Alejandro Gomez of Catania is apparently very close to moving to Atletico. I have not really seen him play. Any good?

PaulFCB

Banned
I still think we won't see Atletico beat Real Madrid anytime soon, they were incredibly lucky tbh, but they deserved it after so many defeats. I was mad back when they were beating us 2-0 and 3-1 on Camp Nou but we couldn't profit cause they would lose both games to rma. Now it's pretty much the same story for both, even if they had those 2 victories with Forlan and Aguero a few years back.
They gave their 100%, Simeone is a great coach as proved already last year, problem is Atletico will always have a hard life as a poor club, if they convince their fans to come to the new stadium and fill it up, they might have more cash in the future.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think Atletico are close to being a really competitive team for the CL next year. The one sort of player they have missed is a natural playmaker. Last year they had Diego and they have been linked with him recently with a summer move before his contract expires in 2014.

I think it may be a good idea to cash in on Falcao. 60 million is good deal as long as they infest some of it in team and rest on debts. Diego Costa has been a lot better in 2013.

Arda is a great playmaker as well as Koke. Atletico just need depth and team unity

DucdeOrléans

Well done to Pathetico. It only took 14 years! Simeone has really been a big if not a huge success at Atlético. I really like him as a manager. Certainly someone to look after in the upcoming years.

Already proved his worth in Argentina and did a good job at Catania as well when he helped the club stay in Serie A.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans