-----Bob-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
Coutinho-Vidal-Busi-Malcom
---------Suarez-Messi

and yes you are reading that right, Coutinho on the right again

No
Cou, Busi, Raki, Vidal
Messi suarez

Or Malcom/Dembele on the right

Raki was the most played player for 4 years.
Some of you are dropping him too easily.

Busi and Raki, Luis and Messi are 4 fixed starters in midfield and attack.

Jakabor

What a beast of a player. Vastly better than Paulinho.

[youtube]2p7rT4sx738[/youtube]

[youtube]EyiEQZ-HBYE[/youtube]

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This fascination with workhorses continues to amaze me.

With the way people talk you'd think Rakitic was Schweinsteiger reincarnate with how untouchable his starting spot supposedly is, and Paulinho some kind of goalscoring Kante off the bench. And that not having either of these players means the instantaneous death of our defense and our midfield getting run down.

Hard to imagine we wouldn't have won a CL with this beast roster, and one would at least expect that those players perform well in the CL individually. Yet here we are.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I see the usual suspects started with the mental gymnastics. As expected.

On the bright side, his knee is so thoroughly fucked that we probably don't have to worry about him blocking too much playing time for Alena and Arthur.

Him coming probably means we won't be making a real midfield signing, though. So I hope we're happy with Rakitic, Rafinha, Arthur, and Alena, cuz that's all we got, it seems.

Pique was playing with a fucked up knee half the season , while verm was on the bench. Valverde will play Vidal with crutches if he has to.

Givenchy

No
Cou, Busi, Raki, Vidal
Messi suarez

Or Malcom/Dembele on the right

Raki was the most played player for 4 years.
Some of you are dropping him too easily.

Busi and Raki, Luis and Messi are 4 fixed starters in midfield and attack.

Vidal at LM what the hell is that?*

and yeah i actually forgot about Raki :lol: we have so many midfielders

unless you meant :vidal:

Jombi

You’re lying if you say he isn’t a great player to have in your SQUAD. It’s up to valverde to properly manage the minutes of all players.

Any team can use an experienced workrhorse that defends well and is a goal threat. Fights hard for the team.

Bayern didnt see the need for him though. They tend to offload players they see as being past it, like they did with Schweinsteiger at the same age. He can still have a year left in the tank, but his physical style makes it unlikely we'll get any more than that out of him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I seriously doubt you guys who think he's the same Vidal from the Juve and early Bayern days watch him at all. He's a terrible acquisition.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern didn't do too bad. Got a similar player in Goreztka on a free transfer and now offloading this dude. They've been desperate to sell him all summer, but no one have wanted him except Inter on a loan deal and now us on a 30m permanent transfer.

serghei

I seriously doubt you guys who think he's the same Vidal from the Juve and early Bayern days watch him at all. He's a terrible acquisition.

If he was the player from Juve he would cost over 80m. About the same as Pjanic does now.

Devils

Recent picture of Vidal:

DjmqlUKUcAI6fJd.jpg

Fitness and physical conditioning look incredible.

BBZ8800

And paying 30m for a bench player who will hardly be used is a good situation?

Why will he be hardly used?

Ev wants 3 or 4 cms in 442
Busi
Cou
Raki first 3 picks

4th Vidal
5th Arthur

So, Vidal is either a starter or a first Cm sub for every match.
Without injuries that means 20-40 appearances.

Not exactly a player who we will rarely use.

Home of Barca Fans