Arturo Vidal

EdmondDantes

One more thing, I saw someone calling Vidal a fat arse last night on Twitter and looking at him there's no denying it. He looks fatter and slower than Suarez. Turns like an oil tanker as well.

Leo_Messi

Vidal's worst game this season. Won't be too harsh on him as he has been one of our best midfield performers this season. One can discuss if that is saying something. However he is better off the bench and if he starts it is suicide to play him alongside slow, not creative (nowadays), as mobile as an oil tanker Busquets and Rakitic. When I saw that midfield formation and attacking lineup with the snail Coutinho, oldie in Suárez and a half-fit Messi, I knew that we would not win that game.

shadows

I would try Vidal/Alena along with Busi/Rakitic and Arthur. Atleast Vidal brings energy, same with Alena and surely it cannot be worse than the yesterday`s workhorse midfield with no workhorse performance. Rakitic and Busquets are too slow together and our entire midfield shuts down..It doesnt help that they go on a high press as if they are fast enough to track back and cover the spaces left behind.

EdmondDantes

According to Sport Vidal is throwing another instagram tantrum again. What is he, an old man or a social-media 'thot'?

-
Not as bad as the first one after Tottenham/Inter last year.

Messigician

According to Sport Vidal is throwing another instagram tantrum again. What is he, an old man or a social-media 'thot'?

-
Not as bad as the first one after Tottenham/Inter last year.

Fake news, he just told the haters to shut up because he's the king.

Your anti vidal agenda is really obvious btw

EdmondDantes

Fake news, he just told the haters to shut up because he's the king.

Your anti vidal agenda is really obvious btw

Not fake news at all actually.

[tw]1094876472731463685[/tw]

It's basically him telling everyone to shut up (those who dare state the obvious regarding his performances like Diario Sport who rated him 3 out of 10) thinking he and his performances are above criticism.

As for your 'king' reference, imagine a guy sharing a dressing room with Messi and calling himself 'king'...the absolute cringe. And it's not as if he's a kid either.

And if criticising a technically limited player, who defends like a headless chicken, beyond limited in possession, and who has been our worst midfielder for the past two months makes me pass as 'anti Vidal' then sign me up.

But so is your conveniently oblivious (one or two 'average' games eh?) pro-Vidal agenda also.

I wanted Vidal to start because Rakitic had been and has been abysmal, but the more I see of Vidal, especially when he starts games, you can clearly see he's worse than the Croat.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

So, our worst performers from yesterday (Vidal and Suarez) have the most to say...

Fucking hell. Where are we ending? Now every fucking senior player who plays like shit can shush the media or openly talk about his and others fatigue. Jesus Christ. Things like these wouldn't happen mid-season if we had manager with balls.

Arizona Scott

So, our worst performers from yesterday (Vidal and Suarez) have the most to say...

Fucking hell. Where are we ending? Now every fucking senior player who plays like shit can shush the media or openly talk about his and others fatigue. Jesus Christ. Things like these wouldn't happen mid-season if we had manager with balls.

Right, like the players owe media or the twituniverse anything, and a coach is going to attract a lot of great players by supporting the media and twituniverse instead of the players sweating and bleeding for the team. Weird world here.

PhilS

When Barca is on defense, Vidal does great. But in the passing game, not good. Should be the #5 choice in midfield, not the #3.

Givenchy

name me a manager who wouldn't bend to the seniors though.. the problem is deeper than just EV. we need a major clearout, infact the only seniors i'd keep right now are Messi, Alba and Busi

Home of Barca Fans