Arthur

Jcar

Everton really is a monster, i as a brazillian don't understand how he is still here.

I find funny that those clubs from Europe wants us to sell our best players for peanuts.
Everton has my seal of of quality all over him. He is an winger that is not afraid to drible and also know how to cross realy well. And he has goals on him. He is like a weaker Neymar.

Gremio just renewed his contract. Brazil still has talent like Pedrinho (Corinthians), Antony (São Paulo), Matheus Henrique & Jean Pierre (Grêmio) and some more.

Athlético Paranaense just sold Renan Iodi to Atlético de Madrid, but they still have fucking BRUNO GUIMARAES (MONSTRUOUS DM, FUCKING GREAT) and the good Léo Pereira as CB.

Brazil has lots of talent, you guys just have to do your scouting. Even Fluminense has the likes of Joao Pedro and Allan, And Fluminense is having a really bad season.

Bruno Guimarães (21 years)

[youtube]ESxy48ibn2k[/youtube]

Pedrinho - He is a midfielder, but Corinthians is playing him as an RW. Plays central role on the young NT.

[youtube]hafzigwxzVE[/youtube]

Jean Pierre - This guy is a CLASS DM from Gremio. Bruno Guimaraes is powerful, this guy is class

[youtube]qQbUy0Lw15o[/youtube]

Antony - 19 years - He is still raw, but definetely has skills.

[youtube]txlnQv8Os6g[/youtube]

Léo Pareira - 23 years - Good CB, but barcelona can do better

[youtube]qag_zTfG7TM[/youtube]

Last edited:

Obiaseti

He and FDJ have to start every match even if they make a few mistakes here and there. That's the only surefire way for them to understand each others playstyles and adapt. I'm not a fan of rotating midfielders unless its for fitness/injury issues. No idea how EV expects anything other than disjointed play by changing up the midfield every chance he gets.

CanadianCanadian

Bruno Guimaraes is showing that he has Brazilian and Spanish citizenship on transfermarkt. Could be one to watch for the future. Definitely going to check him out for Football Manager 2020 :D

Jcar

Bruno Guimaraes is showing that he has Brazilian and Spanish citizenship on transfermarkt. Could be one to watch for the future. Definitely going to check him out for Football Manager 2020 :D

Bruno Guimarães is a marvelous player. You can already see How much talented he is. But he seens more like a Liverpool or Real Madrid kind of DM. Jean Pierre seens more like a Barcelona player stylewise.

Matheus Henrique from Grêmio is definetely a CM controller. There are supporters from Grêmio that says that he Will be better than Arthur. Matheus Henrique seens more attack minded than Arthur. Lets see How he does with the National Team. I can see Pep going for him as City failed to land Arthur and De Jong.

Pedrinho could do well here as a criative midfielder.

Bruno Guimarães is the steal of Brazil. He is cheaper than the others stars from our championship.

Last edited:

snowy

Bruno Guimarães is a marvelous player. You can already see How much talented he is. But he seens more like a Liverpool or Real Madrid kind of DM. Jean Pierre seens more like a Barcelona player stylewise.

Matheus Henrique from Grêmio is definetely a CM controller. There are supporters from Grêmio that says that he Will be better than Arthur. Matheus Henrique seens more attack minded than Arthur. Lets see How he does with the National Team. I can see Pep going for him as City failed to land Arthur and De Jong.

Bruno Guimarães is the steal of Brazil. He is cheaper than the others stars from our championship.

Jean Pierre (Pyerre?) looks dope! You should start a thread for him to keep up with his progress.

Riordon

What do you mean with Bruno is more of a Real or Liverpool DM? I would love us to go for a stronger, faster DM who are good on the ball.

Regarding Everton, I simply can’t understand why we didn’t go for him instead of Neymar. Should still be up in the air this summer because we need a LW

That's 6 league games and two of the best midfielders in world football have still not started together in the league. Instead we've had Rakitic, Roberto and Busquets playing. Can any EV apologist explain how this is even fathomable?

Danic

I really wonder why he was on tze bench last game.
He is delivering every time he is on the pitch. Time for BBZ to apologize for his bullshiting on him.

Devils

Top 5 midfielder in the world.

We won't see him and Frenkie play together much because Sergi Roberto must start every game.

BBZ8800

So [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]
Are you gonna say now that you were wrong or wait till the season ends

If I had a penny for similar posts/quotes about Dembele and Malcom in the last season.
Arthur played like what, 3 games this season?

He has improved.
But we are still shit on away matches.
Let's see what we will do in Europe with him as a starter.

If EV will stay:
1. If we will play good in Europe=it will be due to Arthur
2. If we will be bad in Europe=it will be because of EV

So, if he'll do well=Arthur's win.
If he'll be meh=Ev is a crap.
Basically, no way to point fingers to two young midfielders in this moment.
They are well covered by a lot of forum's alibies.

Again, he has improved.
But regardless of how shit our results might be this season, a forum will always accuse EV, a lack of movement, a static tactics or Suarez.

We created 0 chances against Dortmund.
It was not about Arthur and Frenkie, but about EV, tactics, a lack of movement.
If we will lose on weekend, it will again be only on EV, Suarez, a static system.
When we win=it was because if them.
When we lose=everything else is a reason and not them.

He has improved, surely.
But he was awesome in autumn of the last season as well.
Time will tell whether he can play consistently good.
Whether he will drop in form, stamina or get injured a lot.
And the most important, how many wins and trophies will a team won led by Frenkie-Arthur.
But then again, we will have an EV excuse there.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

We created 0 chances against Dortmund.
It was not about Arthur and Frenkie, but about EV, tactics, a lack of movement.
If we will lose on weekend, it will again be only on EV, Suarez, a static system.
When we win=it was because if them.
When we lose=everything else is a reason and not them.

It's really simple and you don't need to write an essay to explain that a team that doesn't create chances you should point your finger on the manager and a team that creates so many chances but unable to convert, you blame the players for it.

Lapi

But regardless of how shit our results might be this season, a forum will always accuse EV, a lack of movement, a static tactics or Suarez.

Regardless how many words you are capable of putting together (usually at the same time in the morning, as if it was a daily muscle excercise for you) sooner or later you will have to notice that this forum comes out as a quite statistically significant coefficient when it comes to finding causes of bad performances or general decline.

1. A static Suarez is one of the most comical phenomenon in football nowadays.
2. Lack of movement yes, mainly due to the lack of TACTICS.
3. EV - yes - his absolute lack of knowledge about modern football.

So yes.
But you seemingly EDIT each and every post of yours, so you don't just write a lot of words but you even think them over, so didn't it EVER crossed your mind that you were WRONG in your repetitious efforts to defend EV, finding an eternal place for Rakitic in Barca for 200 years, dreaming about TALL and MEDIOCRE players???

You say Arthur has improved.
No, he did not. He was and has been as talented as he shows now, it is just YOUR opinion is changing, because after Arthur has scored two nice goals, played well, this is the maximum you can RETREAT from your original bad opinion.

Home of Barca Fans