Arthur

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
it is genuinely hilarious how Arthur literally does the things for the lack of which BBZ constantly criticizes him in every game this season. He plays progressive passes, tries through-balls and scores on top of that :lol:

But BBZ will say that Arthur is a fraud.

Marshall D Teach

If he looks this good under Valverde, imagine how good he will be under a competent coach who won't be trying to sabotage his development.

Forcing his way into the team under Valverde of all people is a ridiculous achievement.

Wouldn't surprise me if Valverde intentionally threw him to the wolves against Spurs away to have an excuse to perma bench him. And we all know what happened :lol:

Last edited:

YodaMaster

Monster of a player.
We couldn't have dreamed for a better midfielder (CM) since Verratti will never leave PSG.

Last year some thought he's too defensive-minded, that can't play higher than DM, that he's afraid of playing forward and taking risks. Now this year dude turns out to be a great AM lol. He's turning into that complete midfielder I knew he could be after seeing him play 5 games.

Tonight he created all the Barça offensive moments.

Now imagine what he and De Jong could become under a great manager. They both are far superior to our 5 years long undisputed starter Rakitic, in every aspect of the game.

It's a the same time a good news but also shows how much time Barça wasted with Rakitic...

serghei

it is genuinely hilarious how Arthur literally does the things for the lack of which BBZ constantly criticizes him in every game this season. He plays progressive passes, tries through-balls and scores on top of that :lol:

Yes, but because the team is so poor in terms of movement, his pass success rate is much lower. He forces the passes too much now. Basically the opposite of last season, when he played it safe too often.

It is not possible under this manager to play progressive passes and keep a very high pass success rate. In short, he plays more vertical passes, but also loses the ball way more because he tries to find players who are not moving off the ball.

The 'system' of Valverde is limiting him and De Jong so much. He basically has to lose some good parts of his game in order to achieve some other things (like goals, assists, vertical passes etc.). Normally with world class players like Arthur and De Jong, if the manager knows what he is doing, they should be able to keep 90+ % pass success rate, and very low turnover numbers while maintaining their output offensively.

I don't know Arthur's passing numbers in terms of consistency tonight, but it must be a little over 80%. Which is under his usual numbers by 10-15%. A lot at this level. And we played a team who is rather poor in defense.

Last edited:

YodaMaster

This just shows what a coward BBZ is. Dude got slapped in the face by Arthur's performances, BBZ got proved completely wrong one more time. But he won't show up on this thread and admit it, a coward with no fair play who'll hope that Barca young cracks fail in order to satisfy his ego and his favorites trash players/managers.

All his predictions and "statistical facts" since I joined this forum got completely smashed by reality but the guy will brag about how he predicts future and sees everything before everyone.

Marshall D Teach

Monster of a player.
We couldn't have dreamed for a better midfielder (CM) since Verratti will never leave PSG.

Last year some thought he's too defensive-minded, that can't play higher than DM, that he's afraid of playing forward and taking risks. Now this year dude turns out to be a great AM lol. He's turning into that complete midfielder I knew he could be after seeing him play 5 games.

Tonight he created all the Barça offensive moments.

Now imagine what he and De Jong could become under a great manager. They both are far superior to our 5 years long undisputed starter Rakitic, in every aspect of the game.

It's a the same time a good news but also shows how much time Barça wasted with Rakitic...

He's better than Veratti. Fite me.

Home of Barca Fans