Arthur

xXKonan

I'm guessing going by that quote we will pay out his clause? cause that's the only way we are going to get him even before the photographs.

Zincubus

Banned
Arthur's father:"They told me they had come to watch Arthur up close, that they enjoyed his performance and that, if everything goes well, he’ll be playing for Barcelona soon."

'Hey guys, I read this dude from St. Kitts and Nevis on Twitter or something saying that the Arthur's buyout is 50 million euros and we are considering it , I've also seen photos of him today proudly wearing a Barca shirt ... I've seen him described as Xavi- esque but I've never seen him play .

Is he a possibity in the Jan Window ?!

Nothanks

If we're going activate his release clause we might as-well do it sooner than later..

how does it work when an agent owns a portion of the player??
we pay 50m for release clause to the club do we gotta pay the agent extra or does 30% of the release clause go to the agent?

xXKonan

I think if we pay the full 50 million it gets split up.

at the moment Griemo only owns 70% of his rights, which is the main reason that he would cost around 50 million.

Jombi

I think if we pay the full 50 million it gets split up.

at the moment Griemo only owns 70% of his rights, which is the main reason that he would cost around 50 million.

Its extremely common with those type of ownership rights in Brazil but that does not mean that Brazilian players are extremely expensive as a result. Lots of players go for cheap from Brazil even though they are owned by multiple parties.

Joan

Don't know, 50M just seems way too much and there's a huge chance of him being a flop. Though the way he plays does remind of Xavi.
It might turn out to be a success which could secure our midfield but also, if not, damage our future plans since the number is high... I'm not smart on this one
We have to try to negotiate

Home of Barca Fans