Arthur

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We won't pay the full 50m for him.

I can see us paying 30m and 20m in bonuses dependent on whether he makes it big or not which most Brazilians seem to believe.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hope Brazilian players are not starting to see Barca as a gateway to play in Europe only to leave us to end up at their truly desired club.

Jcar

Those who watch the Brazilian league seem to rate him very highly.

I am Brazilian, he is great. He is a dominating CM who can pass the ball around, has great acceleration, can dictate the tempo of the game and has brazilian flair.

And not all good brazilian players have that Flair that i am talking about.

Oh and his best quality is his brains, he is footballishly intelligent.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am Brazilian, he is great. He is a dominating CM who can pass the ball around, has great acceleration, can dictate the tempo of the game and has brazilian flair.

And not all good brazilian players have that Flair that i am talking about.

Oh and his best quality is his brains, he is footballishly intelligent.

"Barca-DNA" confirmed then?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The problem is if we don't pay 50m Gremio will simply refuse to deal and instead turn to other suitors such as Atletico.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Atletico will never pay 50m for him.

Man Utd or Man City might, but if his heart is set on coming to Barcelona which it seems, then Gremio will have to sit down and negotiate.

Jcar

"Barca-DNA" confirmed then?

Yeah. And Brazil dont creat a CM like him for years... Do you remember a brazilian CM, not AM, who plays like that? Who can actually orchestrate the game, is fast, can dribble and pass the ball around?

Okay, we had some who could pass well, but they woudn't think the game and/or were too slow.

The best we made, and that i think that could have been way greater, is Hernanes. He was also Barça's material. Tragic that Sao Paulo rejected barcelona's proposal in 2005.

Now i am in fear that may happen again.

hernanes-juventus_t8d1dy7326wn1rwd1978qlve3.jpg

I remember Hernanes that went to Italy.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Atletico will never pay 50m for him.

Man Utd or Man City might, but if his heart is set on coming to Barcelona which it seems, then Gremio will have to sit down and negotiate.

I just fear that this might turn out to be another Verratti case with us approaching the player first which consequently drove the selling/target club so mad that they refuse to talk to us.

Jcar

I just fear that this might turn out to be another Verratti case with us approaching the player first which consequently drove the selling/target club so mad that they refuse to talk to us.

The problem is not Arthur alone... Gremio is angry with Barcelona because of Manu (11-12 years old). The boy is supposed to be a genius, and you guys took him away without any negociation :lol:

emanuel-ferreira-o-manu-durante-exibicao-na-arena-do-gremio-1489598343134_956x500.jpg

17218623_1155267814599539_8093570997146366191_o.jpg

In Brazil, 2~3 years ago, Gremio started trying to play passing the ball, not like Barça (who could?), but they are trying. So i think that more good brazilian players who plays for Gremio who could work in Barça's game will show up as years pass by. I expect this to happen more times, you guys shoudn't fight with Gremio. Barcelona MUST try to stay in good terms with Gremio.

Gremio is a big team in Brazil. They also launched Ronaldinho Gaucho and Douglas Costa in football. Actually, Luan from Gremio can also play as a false 9... He is great too.

Last edited:

MessiDinho10

You can see this guy knows how to play from the first time he touched the ball. I don’t know if he’s good enough for Barca, but I like him. He can’t be worse than Gomes.

Home of Barca Fans