Arthur

JerseyAddict

He has had a great 1st half so far.
But he drops down deep and makes Busquets redundant in a lot of ways.

Exactly. He has to much track to cover then and Borussia can "shrink" and build a wall.

If Bussi could play a bit faster and take the ball higher Arthur could do souch more.
He is building the game nice... Only problem is it takes time to get the ball to forwards.

Sometimes it seems to me like I am watching handball.

Sailor Mars

Exactly. He has to much track to cover then and Borussia can "shrink" and build a wall.

If Bussi could play a bit faster and take the ball higher Arthur could do souch more.
He is building the game nice... Only problem is it takes time to get the ball to forwards.

Sometimes it seems to me like I am watching handball.

Maybe it is a chemistry thing because frenkie, Arthur, and busi have only started to play together, but Busquets has been showing his age for the last couple of years.

I would like to see a more traditional dm instead of busi, or play de jong as a dm with Arthur and riqui puig ahead of him.

Porque

Needed to go deep to give another outlet out of the back as Busi is too static against teams like this.

But it is precisely what was lacking against Liverpool. Options to go deep, move the ball and resist the press.

JerseyAddict

Maybe it is a chemistry thing because frenkie, Arthur, and busi have only started to play together, but Busquets has been showing his age for the last couple of years.

I would like to see a more traditional dm instead of busi, or play de jong as a dm with Arthur and riqui puig ahead of him.

Imagine if we have some fast DM :/

Calidad

Although the team looked quite fragile at times, think he’s been individually good today. Worked hard, kept the ball moving. Some nice press resistance too.

CatalinR10

This guy is so fucking good at keeping the ball

You could probably put a gun against his head and he won't break a sweat.

Co0ter

Our midfield looks so bright with the two of them and considering their age. All we need now is the glue to bring them together. Whether it is with de Jong as DM instead of Busquets or bringing in a compatible DM and leaving those two as CM. IMO Griezman is such a workhorse I would like to see Grizemsn LCM, Arthur RCM and de Jong DM as our strongest midfield with the current team. Dembele and Messi on the wings and Ansu in the middle. Yes, I rather play a 16 year old at CF than current Suarez.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is good, sometimes he holds on to the ball a little bit longer than needed, but he really is the starter we need...

Jcar

The problem is our slow transition from defence to attack, the lack of runners in front and faster passes

Well, yeah, Valverde is our problem.

Raki13

i dont think it was a great game by him, but everyone was poor apart from suarez

I sometimes wonder if i was watching the same game as some on here. I thought him and DeJong done absolutely nothing , its like playing without a midfield , theres zero creation from any of them. You keep hoping for a new Xavi/Iniesta but these two will never be anywhere near them.

Home of Barca Fans