Arthur

clemente

Thats how he creates chances, he makes 5 players press him, and he still gets the ball out, which results in a outnumbering counter-attacks.

FinBarcelonafan

Thats how he creates chances, he makes 5 players press him, and he still gets the ball out, which results in a outnumbering counter-attacks.

It's crazy, couple players are pressing him and he doesn't seem to care and he seems to find a way out every time. Special skill.

Joan

The first was a big error, the 2nd one was a pretty bad pass for him, so whoever made the pass was more at fault.

Kidding, kidding. Read the quoted post. 2 petty mistakes can't affect his performance, sharp once again.

EdmondDantes

Bar those two consecutive giveaways under pressure Arthur was superb.

I love how with each passing game we get to see more and more of his repertoire.

This time was the ball-carrying/dribbling in the final turn of the pitch coupled with an incisive pass.

That double swivel to escape Inter's pressing followed by that ball to Rafinha was beautiful to watch, as was that blind flick to Suarez that resulted in an almost perfect counter with Coutinho hitting the crossbar.

-

For a lad that's recently turned 22, to become a starter for the best team in the world just like that is incredible.

I can't wait to see him play again.

George_Costanza

giphy.gif

Total-Football

I put my nuts if he played in rome we would never have lost. he offers something old iniesta couldnt. he moves immediately after he passes to make himself available. Such dynamics would have made romas pressure almost useless.

gasgas

I put my nuts if he played in rome we would never have lost. he offers something old iniesta couldnt. he moves immediately after he passes to make himself available. Such dynamics would have made romas pressure almost useless.

even if you did, none of us here would take them you nasty

Home of Barca Fans