Arthur

Joan

He was solid, but I've seen many better performances of his. That said, the team was frustrating in the first half. To pass the ball doesn't just mean to kick it but also run afterwards. He's moving all the time, but so should his teammates.

tacticvarium

Arthur's style is not also even close to Xavi:lol:
Does people actually know who Xavi is and how he played?
This comparison is so ignorant and makes me wonder whether they actually watched Xavi or not.

desoe

I wish the kid good luck, but he's being compared to Xavi? Some people seem to forget that Xavi is one of a lifetime talent, there won't be another Xavi.

xXKonan

Arthur's style is not also even close to Xavi:lol:
Does people actually know who Xavi is and how he played?
This comparison is so ignorant and makes me wonder whether they actually watched Xavi or not.
Can you do anything other than shit on Arthur?

You shat on the dude before he even kicked a god damn ball for us claiming he's nothing more than just an average Brazilian player and I bet my ass you never watched him either.

xXKonan

I thought he was a just a CM, do you think he's better suited as a DM?
Kante plays better as a CM as he gets to roam around breaking up plays. At DM he's restricted in that regard he's not as effective.

When Chelsea won the title he had Matic right next to him in a 3-4-3, and Matic provided the cover for Kante to roam around. Heck even in the WC final he struggled against the likes of Rakitic and Modric. It wasn't until N'Zonzi came on and France finally had a real foot hold in the Midfield.

He can work in a Two man Midfield if he has someone to help him out. But as a lone DM he will struggle.

Leong157

Why do we need Kante in a possession base football?

To break the counter attack that happen 3-4 times a game?

Kante is very good but not what we need.

soul24rage

1st competitive match in Europe. Played average for me. Hope he learns quickly how to contribute more when teams are parking the bus. Great birthday gift winning his first trophy in Europe :)

KingLeo10

:lol:
doubt you ever watched him play and even then his game is based on ball winning.

Arthur is supposed to be the midfield general everybody claims he is

guy who professes to not watching games projecting onto others.

stay smug and delusional, as always. :wave:

ManusXavi

You can have the best passers in the world, but if nobody is moving, the ball will reach the player and back, a thousand times in a game. Barca needs players moving without the ball, so the ball can go forward. The team that played in friendlies didn't have superb passers, but they were moving a lot.

Needs to play forward passes regardless. Expose Messi and Suarez poor movements, because those two are not doing their job.

Home of Barca Fans