Arsenal

Jenks

At this point, I'm not sure if you're serious or trolling, but why would I be referring to past French sides when I'm speaking in the context of now? I didn't say Wilshire or Ramsey wouldn't have been called up last year, or 5 years ago, or a decade back. No, I said they wouldn't be called up today. In the now. You then bring up Sissoko as evidence to the contrary when Sissoko is no longer part of the national team as he's been replaced for the very same reasons I said Wilshire and Ramsey wouldn't play.

I think you should check the current France squad.

Unfortunately, your disagreement isn't enough to displace the credibility of the source.

There's little credibility to displace.

I won't bother quoting the post I was responding to for context, instead I'll assist you in following the conversation:

Given that you've gone from Monaco being the better side, to Monaco being equal, to Monaco being slightly worse, I'll take all that with a pinch of salt.

The meaning of "excuse me" is apparently as lost on you as well.

The meaning can be a bit ambiguous without tone of voice.

My initial comment was "best", when it should have been "bests". Monaco knocked out the "bests" the EPL has to offer, not the "best".

Well "bests", in that context, makes no sense in English.

So... in a conversation of whose victory was most comprehensive, the quality and importance of the competition is irrelevant?

No. That's not what comprehensive means.

Last edited:

Robbie

a0RZDu3.jpg

Robbie

A great time to have the entire squad fit :party1:

Just a handful of games left, and we're almost 2nd place with a chance of winning the FA Cup as well.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
:lol:

Also,

Abbiati > Sccxzcny
Mexes > Koscielny
Abate > Sagna
Nocerino > Ramsey
Robinho > Giroud

:worthy:

That being said, I also sounded pretty dumb back then

And if Wenger doesn't get Henry and Huntelaar in the January transfer period, Arsenal is screwed.
You guys have to admit that with the current squad, top 4 would be an achievement indeed. What Arsenal needs to do is weed out its poor players (i.e. Gervinho, Ramsey, Chamakh, probably Arshavin just because of his age) and find someone who would buy them for a relatively low price, maybe an MLS club. Then, they need to look for inexpensive players to beef up their midfield and get more wingers. Henry must come, of course, as well as Huntelaar. Iago Aspas is worth a look, as is Koke, maybe try to get a player from Shaktar as well.

Why was I obsessed with Huntelaar? :lol:

And I wanted to sell Ramsey...

Who do you guys think Arsenal should get? There's a lot of Spanish players out there who probably wouldn't cost too much; Beñat, Adrian Lopez, Camacho, Rodrigo Moreno...
Right up Wenger's alley in other words.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Seems like no one cared about our 3-1 win against Hull (Alexis 2x and Ramsey), which is unlucky because you missed this flick from Ozil

[gfy]SmartGrippingAfricanhornbill[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans