Arsenal

Ketoth

We're not rejecting Cesc Fabregas. Even if Barcelona decides to sell him he can refuse the contract and he will remain at Barcelona. It's his choice. Otherwise he would be choosing to go to Chelsea knowing they're one of Arsenal's rivals. I love Cesc so I must believe that he will be loyal to Arsenal.

F

Flavia

We're not rejecting Cesc Fabregas. Even if Barcelona decides to sell him he can refuse the contract and he will remain at Barcelona. It's his choice. Otherwise he would be choosing to go to Chelsea knowing they're one of Arsenal's rivals. I love Cesc so I must believe that he will be loyal to Arsenal.
He won't stay if he's not in the coaches plan. And he also wants to leave. Arsenal don't want him back, hence he's going to chelsea. You think he'd stay against his will just so arsenal fans wouldn't be disappointed?

L

linetty

I think it's more the board pushing him out than he himself demanding a transfer.

H

Haruko The Goon

It's all but confirmed if you ask me. Just a matter of when they announce it, not if.

Wenger got offered the chance to resign him, but we have CF/LW/RB and a 2nd choice GK to sign.

We're not in a position to make luxury signings, even though I do think we needed him... the season is very long, and players like Ramsey and Wilshere always get pushed to the absolute maximum...

Cazorla/Ozil/Ramsey/Oxlade all on international duty too. 1's already injured lol

I would have loved Fabregas back, and I would have signed him 100%.

DB10

If Cesc came back he'd want to be the main man, he's not coming to be rotated. He would just disturb the order of things established this last season. The two viable spots for Cesc are both taken by Ozil and Ramsey. Still a part of me would like to see him back because you just know he's going to tear it up for this Chelsea team. A year too late however.

Cesc is like a death row inmate hoping for a stay of execution, must hurt to be rejected by Barcelona and Arsenal.

Jenks

The idea that Fabregas would stay loyal to Arsenal and not go to another EPL club is hilarious. I could see him turning down Chelsea because of their history, but that's about it. If Liverpool come in with enough money then I think he'd be off.

H

Haruko The Goon

Fabregas will sign for them with hatred in his heart, but won't obviously show it. The whole Chelsea, Mourinho thing probably stinks for him, but it's the only side willing to match his wage demands as well as shell out almost £30m for him. Nobody else wants him, and he's too proud to just stay at Barca for the sake of it.

pEllee

This is getting boring now. He's going to Chelsea because that's what he wants and not because all other clubs are rejecting him. That idea is quite frankly a bit ridiculous. He's not some average and overpriced scrub that other top clubs don't want. Manchester United & City would both take him and he would walk into their first eleven and improve the both of them dramatically.

Yes, it seems like London is his only option but that's just such a poor excuse and it really narrows down the option to just one team. What if Chelsea suddenly don't want him? Will he suddenly be fine with staying at Barcelona then or will he be off to Spurs?

Hey, maybe he'll do like Cole and move abroad once his Chelsea career his finished. You know, out of "respect" for the Chelsea fans.

Last edited:

Jenks

Cesc Fabregas: They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies.

v9k3r.gif

Home of Barca Fans