Arsenal

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
BBC Sporf ‏@BBCSporf 7h BREAKING: Arsene Wenger finally decides to spend some money. pic.twitter.com/LOUlvfGZQr

BSBr4u6CQAEUhg-.jpg

:lol:

Ketoth

I wouldn't welcome Usmanov anywhere near our club. He's a fat rapist. Also, I don't want us turning into a rich oil club. We are Arsenal and we are proud of doing things the right way. The money the club spends is the money the club earns.

BigBarcaBoy

I wouldn't welcome Usmanov anywhere near our club. He's a fat rapist. Also, I don't want us turning into a rich oil club. We are Arsenal and we are proud of doing things the right way. The money the club spends is the money the club earns.
that's a very unpleasant thing to say, Arsenal do things the right way, a team that was full of alcoholics and a manager who took bungs, if that's the Arsenal way then good luck

DB10

Would be something if we did even that. The Arsenal of old is gone, it began when we left Highbury and finished when the owners got rich my selling to a empty Yank owner with no vision. Do you really care you owns the club when it's between Kroenke and Usmanov?

Hell of a way the club has killed the optimism generated by pipping Spurs to 4th last season. Fans thought finally, now surely it would be the springboard to better things. Instead it's our arch rivals maximising their potential and we're.......honestly have no idea what the plan is..if we even have one that is.

It's so bad it seems almost deliberate.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Unless you still have some debts to pay off and they are waiting another year? Doesn't make sense though all the top clubs are hundreds of millions in debt and spend anyway.

fcbdna

Banned
Subotic
Ben Arfa
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado
Candreva
Kondogbia
Luis Muriel
Erik Lamela
Oliver Torres
Omar Abdulrahman
Mikel Obi
Andriy Yarmolenko
Dieumerci Mbokani
Evgeniy Konoplyanka
Micah Richards
Michu

There you go Arsene Wenger make your pick!

Home of Barca Fans