Arjen Robben

F

Flavia

He never stops. Never. Impressive. It seems he never gets tired.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He never stops. Never. Impressive. It seems he never gets tired.

That's true and that is at the age of 30 and after suffering numerous of injuries in his career. The Flying Dutchman is just getting better and better. Certainly the better part of the Robbery duo as well IMO.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It will be hard for the Argentina back 4 to stop this guy. Take a page from Costa Rica's playbook today.

Dave Saves

A cheater cannot be the best player of the tournament, I don't care how good he is.

I would be genuinely interested in reading your comments about Suarez in a year's time. Suarez is a cheater and the best player in the Premier League. Robben may not be the best player in the world cup but it won't be because he has a tendency to go down easily.

Maria

He is more fresh at 30 than Messi at 27..though playing significantly less minutes per season since 2010 has probably helped.

He is taking the piss with all these dives is what he's doing. He wants to win, I'll give him that.

Better that than bite someone and let his team down.

Last edited:

Maria

fixed for you

L

linetty

He is more fresh at 30 than Messi at 27..though playing significantly less minutes per season since 2010 has probably helped.
Yeah because it was Robben who ran his ass off winning all the shit a player can ever win in the last few years. Messi needed to step down for a while and I fully understand him.

Messi walking > everyone anyway

Gilberto

the dutch team need to take some doping tests. i mean what the hell they are all FLYING!!

:lol:

The Dutch squad more or less trains only one hour per day, not more. The result of this is that the players are 'fresh' during the games.

Also, I see why some people think he's arrogant but he is actually the most humble, smart and charming guy in the squad, although his attitude does change a bit during games lol.

Home of Barca Fans