Argentina

Galning

Who would've thought at the start of the tournament it would be the attackers that screwed this team over. Higuain, Aguero & Palacio were complete and utter shite. Di Maria's injury was the nail in Argentina's coffin.

MagIX

Let's be honest, Arg is a weak team, it was already a miracle that they reached the final.
They played like Chelsea, not problem for me because weak team has to play in this way if they want to win.

Bertus

Who would've thought at the start of the tournament it would be the attackers that screwed this team over. Higuain, Aguero & Palacio were complete and utter shite. Di Maria's injury was the nail in Argentina's coffin.

Yup, so much hate tonight towards Germany, but what decided the game is Higuain, Aguero and palacio being total utter, unbelievable shit.

People should direct their anger at argies, sadly. They should have won that.

PaulFCB

Banned
I'm still buying the away kit after this match, simply the best Argentina away kit ever, not only I'm proud of Leo, but I feel Masch, Rojo, Zabaleta, Enzo were great while Demichelis wasn't the disaster I know he is since I first saw him at Bayern.

King Leo

Banned
I'm still buying the away kit after this match, simply the best Argentina away kit ever, not only I'm proud of Leo, but I feel Masch, Rojo, Zabaleta, Enzo were great while Demichelis wasn't the disaster I know he is since I first saw him at Bayern.

Those guys were amazing and so was Leo until his battery died. I love the away shirt but Argentina now lost twice to Germany wearing the 2nd kit. I got the main kit to add to my collection. This one will remind me of many happy moments.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Those guys were amazing and so was Leo until his battery died. I love the away shirt but Argentina now lost twice to Germany wearing the 2nd kit. I got the main kit to add to my collection. This one will remind me of many happy moments.

I would sell all my belongings to get one of Messi's match worn jerseys from this WC. :p

King Leo

Banned
Messi will never forget this moment.

2rf7mgj.jpg

Richard.H

Colombia over performed though, to an extent. Argentina were one the favorites to win it. Different circumstances.

I know but just wanted to let you know. I thought it was a bit silly.

Fans in Buenos Aires seemed okay though. They were more grateful than sad.

Home of Barca Fans