Argentina

X

xaviniesta

one of these games that will make you lose your interest in football.

i think it has been a very entertaining match so far. not the best in quality at times though but still very nice match to watch.

but people are different i guess :D

J

jiopi

Lmao, should have been a penalty, the challenge was freaking 1 meter in penalty area. Never seen such decision in my life.

Rahj

i think it has been a very entertaining match so far. not the best in quality at times though but still very nice match to watch.

but people are different i guess :D

maybe. I like goals, many good chances, a high passing accuracy...

X

xaviniesta

maybe. I like goals, many good chances, a high passing accuracy...

since i was watching this game with south american commentary the only thing actually i missed was the goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo∞l

maybe better luck with chile-serbia game now :D

Rahj

I watched goltv with spanish commentary and from what I understood even the overly enthusiastic sa commentators thought that this game was shit.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Spain just trashed Panama. Argentina was awful against saudi arabia. Same distant countries. Same hot weather. Spain is world class all around. Argentina is not. Simple.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Don't draw conclusions from friendlies, but yes obviously Spain are the better team.

Last edited:
M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Don't draw conclusions from friendlys, but yes obviously Spain are the better team.

Spain has such depth in the squad. It´s absurd. Sabella used Di Santo for god sake... lol When he has Milito, Lisandro Lopez, Tevez,etc and he does call them, not even to friendlies.

Home of Barca Fans