Argentina primera division

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
:lol: brilliant Meta. I made it home for the second half.

AY CHE BOSTEROOOO, VOS SOS ORTIVAAAA.......

Chau Borghi :D

Last edited:

AURELIUS

Funes Mori is lacking confidence at present albeit he was cheated of a magnficent finish at Godoy. Lamela was class as was Almeyda. Two players at the beginning and end of illustrious careers.

Hopefully River keep hold of these kids and the juveniles like Simeone and Pezzella too and move forward again. Not a great derby and no need for Roman anymore. And indeed bye bye Borghi.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Maradona is going after Boca for appointing Julio Cesar Falcioni as head coach, saying he couldn't be the right man for the job because he's a goalkeeper....apparently nobody told Banfield that when they won the league for the first time. :lol:

The twat is gunning for the job..personally I would love to see El Diego run los Bosteros into the ground, so he has my support!

H725

poor river plate....they are almost relegated (they lost 2-0 in the first leg in the play out)....
boca juniors fans should be really happy :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
how the fuck has it come to this?

It's been a long time coming.

All of Argentina's big 5 except maybe San Lorenzo have been mismanaged like hell for the past decade, but for River it's been by far the worse. There's been nothing positive about this team since 2008, and last night was a new low.

Still, the whole thing doesn't feel real. Even being heckled in Buenos Aires didn't feel like reality.

H725

I've always had a soft spot for Boca Juniors but I don't care that much if River goes down or not.
A friend of mine that is a Inter fan too but also a really die hard Boca Juniors fan and a Futbol argentino follower (he use to go in La Bombonera every year in LA 12) and h'e's really happy of course :lol:
What about you? :)

Chainsaw

Killahead
Wait for epic mouthing from Maradona toward Passarella if River relegate!

I've always had a soft spot for Boca Juniors but I don't care that much if River goes down or not.
A friend of mine that is a Inter fan too but also a really die hard Boca Juniors fan and a Futbol argentino follower (he use to go in La Bombonera every year in LA 12) and h'e's really happy of course :lol:
What about you? :)

No I want 'em to stay. Not that I am a fan of 'em. But as one of the biggest teams in Argentina it is disappointing to see 'em relegate to Divison B.

Home of Barca Fans