Too thin in attack?

• Yes

Votes: 49 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
idk about that estel... afellay is good but he can't do what villa does. he's great as like an advanced (barcelona) fullback where he's only taking up space- look at the games he plays it's always out wide as shit and usually interfering with the fullbacks. ANYWAY he can't cut in like villa or make those runs like him which villa still does very well, just needs his shootin' boots
Afellay found himself in shooting spots many times against Shakhtar, he dares to take long range efforts which are very close to/on target mostly... I know he isn't yet there but he is definitely going the right way. And in Villa's and Pedro's current form I'd take a risk!!

Birdy

Villa never actually incorporated himself to the team, but lately he plays really bad.. He missed 3 goals at Beranabeau and if it had not been Albiol, he would have missed another one..
His off the ball runs are good, but its the only thing he is contributing.. When receiving the ball out wide he is really awful.. Compare with Pedro and see..
Pedro is recovering from the injury and despite that he is still great..
Jeffren : i do not know why he is not playing more.. there are games where he is needed.. I wonder sometimes why Milito is on the bench and not Jeffren..
Affelay is on the right way, but needs to improve a lot with the ball and in positioning..

I think we need at least 1 upfront (given that we are keeping everyone)...
I would go for Rossi, if he is willing to put his ego under the name Barcelona... If he pressures the defenders like pedro (or at least villa), he is awesome... His ability with the ball can break a lot of buses..

nebeer

Love is All
David Villa is not a player whose only role is to score goals. He is more like an attacking player who also scores goals besides doing many other things.

About Rossi I have to say that he is an amazing player and it would actually be quite awesome to have him at Barca. Then having Rossi would translate into loaning out Bojan. Rossi is a fantastically suitable player for a total footballing team. Villa, Rossi and Pedro can share the playing time.

X

xaviniesta

Pedro has score 1 goal in his last 14 games, villa hasn't scored in his last 11 games. FACT. and the worst thing is that at the moment we have 0 strikers to replace them in the squad!

M

Messi+Eto

Villa just doesnt cut it he runs out of ideas and hope easily! We need a NEW STRIKER, Rugged Deffensive midfielder ( Tiote or De jong ) and Someone to fit in for Puyol or Pique when injured!

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
Pedro has score 1 goal in his last 14 games, villa hasn't scored in his last 11 games. FACT. and the worst thing is that at the moment we have 0 strikers to replace them in the squad!

Wow, that is some data you got there!! Messi has been literally carrying the team on his shoulders.

M

Messi+Eto

Pedro is one of the hardest working players in the team. Sometimes he makes me laugh,because I notice he can score the goal himself but he prefers setting it up for a team mate. He is a wonderful team player!

Home of Barca Fans